ADVERTISEMENT

UK is done

Brexit was the biggest fraud ever player on the UK people and huge negative economic impact.

UK is doing better than any of the other European countries. In fact, Germany is in recession and Italy is teetering.
Economic data shows the UK economy has greatly underperformed since Brexit.

Economic data shows the UK economy has greatly underperformed since Brexit.

This is an interesting if not an extremely poorly written article. It compares UK to "advanced economies" without ever saying who they're talking about. Could be the US, Canada, China, Israel, anyone. They also conclude it's because of Brexit but they never explain how they reached that conclusion. The EU is doing poorly right now, so it wouldn't surprise me if the UK is down too.

In fact, they report: "Goldman Sachs attributed the economic shortfall to three key factors: reduced trade; weaker business investment; and labor shortages as a result of lower immigration from the EU.

A Treasury spokesperson told CNBC that the government was “making the most of Brexit freedoms to grow the economy,” including repealing EU financial services law, which it said could unlock a potential £100 billion ($125 billion) in investment over the next decade."

Where's the part about Brexit?

NBC is part of the dishonest and partisan left wing media that opposed Brexit (as if it was any of their beeswax). So, I'm not the least bit surprised at this article. It's terrible.

This is an interesting if not an extremely poorly written article. It compares UK to "advanced economies" without ever saying who they're talking about. Could be the US, Canada, China, Israel, anyone. They also conclude it's because of Brexit but they never explain how they reached that conclusion. The EU is doing poorly right now, so it wouldn't surprise me if the UK is down too.

In fact, they report: "Goldman Sachs attributed the economic shortfall to three key factors: reduced trade; weaker business investment; and labor shortages as a result of lower immigration from the EU.

A Treasury spokesperson told CNBC that the government was “making the most of Brexit freedoms to grow the economy,” including repealing EU financial services law, which it said could unlock a potential £100 billion ($125 billion) in investment over the next decade."

Where's the part about Brexit?

NBC is part of the dishonest and partisan left wing media that opposed Brexit (as if it was any of their beeswax). So, I'm not the least bit surprised at this article. It's terrible.
We need more right wing media to give us unbiased truth. Any more of them Gateway Pundit articles handy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT