ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine cancels presidential elections in 2024

Bells76

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 27, 2020
This place is a democrat nirvana

March 31 presidential election postponed indefinitely

All opposition party members removed from parliament.

All Non state media removed from airwaves

Russian books banned from import

Tyranny at it's best & we're sending them tens of billions of taxpayer dollars & we're 34 trillion in debt! It's a brilliant strategy isn't it!

Funny how the dems and rinos support UKR and labels everyone else a Russian defector. Ukrainians living off our money in Italy and Poland, taking ski vacations in the alps. I’ve said from day one, it doesn’t matter who wins, the UKR people will be under the same shitty state of communism and will suffer either way. Biden and co just using this to their own party’s advantage. I guess that’s why the dems defend it.

Are there any other sources for this? I’ve never heard of this website.

That being said, they are literally being invaded so it wouldn’t surprise me. Putin would just bomb the polling stations.

That being said, they are literally being invaded so it wouldn’t surprise me. Putin would just bomb the polling stations.

you won’t hear the legacy media reporting on this. It’s been a well known fact that elections were cancelled a while ago. Also well known Zelensky shut down all forms of non-state media. None of this is new.

This session of voting is important and different because on mar 31, the election to decide the president was going to be held, and the president and parliament, which Zelensky has packed with only his party, cancelled it. Hell, even Putin has elections, they are rigged but at least they put out the optics. Zelensky and Co. didn’t even do that

Kinda convenient huh. All the other commie actions have been going on for a while.

you won’t hear the legacy media reporting on this. It’s been a well known fact that elections were cancelled a while ago. Also well known Zelensky shut down all forms of non-state media. None of this is new.

This session of voting is important and different because on mar 31, the election to decide the president was going to be held, and the president and parliament, which Zelensky has packed with only his party, cancelled it. Hell, even Putin has elections, they are rigged but at least they put out the optics. Zelensky and Co. didn’t even do that

Kinda convenient huh. All the other commie actions have been going on for a while.
I’m guessing kinda like the liberal media not mentioning much about the shooters at the KC Superbowl parade because they didn’t fit the correct narrative!! We seem to be headed in the same direction!

This is at least the second election Zelensky has cancelled under martial law, which he has renewed every 90 days since February of '22.

Eleven opposition parties have been banned from Parliament since May of '22.

The nine largest television networks have been under government control since February of '22. Three independent news networks were taken off the air entirely. "In December 2022, Zelensky signed a law which gave the National Broadcasting Council statutory authority to regulate all print, broadcast, and digital media."

In further acts of democracy, all men from 18 to 60 are forbidden to leave the country. Some churches, including the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (oldest and largest denomination in the country), have been banned since December of '22, and the government formed a state sponsored church. The government has seized property of those congregations that did not join the new church of the state.

Last edited:

The late great El Rushbo said the ultimate goal of the dims was to have no elections. He was right.

I have seen folks who have never flown a USA flag yet fly a Ukraine flag
wtf are dems thinking?
its weird
That’s it - they don’t think. They just have emotional reactions to the narrative they get from the media and are also immune to acknowledging the hypocrisy.

Like trained seals clapping for more fish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT