ADVERTISEMENT

Uncle Joe…..

Trump gets shot and surges with sympathy voters....

Biden....hold my beer....COVID!

We are so back!

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

you haven't dealt with me lately.

have you?

as stated,
if you'd pay attention rather running your petty threads.

Yes,
it's Sarcasm.
and hypocrisy.
a joker knows one another.
difference is I have decided my fate.

now what?

I'm Hungry!
Listen up brother!

Last edited:
maybe Fauci cooked up some special Covid to finally take out Joe for good

Dominoes are falling, his own party top brass is finally, openly, and now officially throwing him under the bus to save their own political power
Schumer, SHIT, Jeffries all speaking out ….once Nancy runs her Vodka loving alch mouth it’s over with for Joe. OIDIOT playing it cool amd keeping his mouth shut, but his hands are all over this.
What’s Jill and Hunter going to do?
After yet another one of Joe’s angry tongue twisted bobbling rants yesterday, the deep state powers have had enough. They know he can’t win.
But wait, wouldn’t it be a “THREAT TO DEMOCRACY” to disenfranchise the votes Joe got in the primary?

If you wondered if the media could be any dumber than they already are. The lefty media is absolutely an embarrassment to human kind.

“Somehow they let him have 9 seconds to have an iconic photo op”. How do the people that put her on air sleep at night.

We are so back!

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Well imagine that…… an out to replace him.

The magic covid does it again. He’ll bow out “to protect the democracy”….. he he he.

They might the doctor, er, I mean Covid, kill him. Then he becomes the martyr to rally the country to honor his legacy.

We are living in a reality TV show media and power world. Even when it’s cheesy, we fall for it.

The next episode will be interesting to watch.

Well imagine that…… an out to replace him.

The magic covid does it again. He’ll bow out “to protect the democracy”….. he he he.

They might the doctor, er, I mean Covid, kill him. Then he becomes the martyr to rally the country to honor his legacy.

We are living in a reality TV show media and power world. Even when it’s cheesy, we fall for it.

The next episode will be interesting to watch.
had a buddy text me yesterday the EXACT same thing you said.

It’s just so dang convenient and obvious.

He can bow out with his dignity…….. intact.

It honestly feels like watching a Hallmark movie.
My initial thoughts. This is a good excuse to pull out of campaigning immediately. The pause they need to figure out the next step. WTH wasn’t he wearing a mask after reportedly being diagnosed with Covid ?

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
Joe is a family man,...he thought his career was done 10 years ago and sent his son around the world to raise money for his retirement,...now he is holding out for a golden parachute at the expense of the American people and his party,...it is true, he is a family man (at the expense of his country)

We are so back!

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I am a Staunch independent/libertarian,
but DjD.
how can one straddle a fence when it is pushed by a herd of cattle running over a cliff?

album?
as in vinyl.
my chest of wonder went missing years ago.
dude that I was playing with stole most of my good Rock.
the rest no longer seems worthy.
"8 track, cassettes and stereos."
Yes….kept my collection from way back when.

Seger was always a good go to on date night. A little “erbal disturbal”, a few brew ha ha’s & the panties would just fall off…..didn’t even have to axe.

Reactions: blackpug6
I am a Staunch independent/libertarian,
but DjD.
how can one straddle a fence when it is pushed by a herd of cattle running over a cliff?
I figured the facepalm emojis would indicate my post was in jest....please don't take that for how I really feel...

However....I'm sure there are some lefties that think this way....

Apologies for misleading folks. A COVID diagnosis does nothing good for Biden and it is in NO WAY comparable to Saturdays events. I acknowledge the bad taste of my joke.

I figured the facepalm emojis would indicate my post was in jest....please don't take that for how I really feel...

Apologies for misleading folks. A COVID diagnosis does nothing good for Biden and it is in NO WAY comparable to Saturdays events. I acknowledge the bad taste of my joke.
You apologize too much….are U a chick??

I considered it a post in jest and saw that way. It was quite funny. As in Joe tried but that was the best he could do. 👍

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT