ADVERTISEMENT

unrelated, regarding dragonflies....

blackpug6

Circle of Honor
Jan 10, 2005
I see them.
they see me.
but today one lingering caught my eye,
Then another came in (binocular confirmed).
the latter did a dance somewhat like hummingbirds do to attract mates...

just sayin'

usually above the female to More effect!
the Dance, you pervs...
the dirty is done in the trees;
although I've Never seen proof of That.

think what you want.
It's All true....
lol!

Last edited:
When I was a kid, my brother and cousins and me would have a competition to see who could shoot the most dragonflies off of the telephone lines with our BB guns. We were quite good at it, adjusting our aim for the curvature of the BB shot from our Daisy 102’s.

Anyways, one day I was telling Mom about it, and she didn’t believe me. So I took her out to the road at Grandpa’s farm and gave her a demonstration. She was amazed how lethal her boys were with those guns, the equivalent of a Daisy Red Rider.

Ok, carry on.

When I was a kid, my brother and cousins and me would have a competition to see who could shoot the most dragonflies off of the telephone lines with our BB guns. We were quite good at it, adjusting our aim for the curvature of the BB shot from our Daisy 102’s.

Anyways, one day I was telling Mom about it, and she didn’t believe me. So I took her out to the road at Grandpa’s farm and gave her a demonstration. She was amazed how lethal her boys were with those guns, the equivalent of a Daisy Red Rider.

Ok, carry on.

I regret killing Many of Nature's thought,
"mama told me not to come"

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
I regret killing Many of Nature's thought,
"mama told me not to come"
I agree. This afternoon, my wife yelled for me to come to the den. Outside the window was a Hawk in the hedge jumping around. Then he chased a squirrel around a crepe myrtle tree. She said don’t let him catch that squirrel. I said the Hawk has to eat too. I said this was like watching Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom. She couldn’t watch, and the Hawk flew away.

• Love
Reactions: woofn and blackpug6
I agree. This afternoon, my wife yelled for me to come to the den. Outside the window was a Hawk in the hedge jumping around. Then he chased a squirrel around a crepe myrtle tree. She said don’t let him catch that squirrel. I said the Hawk has to eat too. I said this was like watching Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom. She couldn’t watch, and the Hawk flew away.

I have Never made up shit since last time in chat jail...
song not available
:)

• Haha
Reactions: JackRussellDawg

Ok, carry on.
Daisy Red Rider……use to get one every Christmas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT