ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Update: Could use some prayers!

claydawg99

Hunters Hunt!
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2007
As most of you know we banter a lot in here and always all in fun.

With that said we learned 8 days ago after weeks of testing that my 12 yr old son has to have an MRI today to determine if he has a tumor on his pituitary gland.

Beau loves the dawgs and lives and dies on every snap. He’s never see them lose in person and was with me in Indy and leaped into my arms as his favorite player Ringo returned the INT and sealed the deal.

As you can imagine his mother and I have had a rough 8 days in anticipation of what the results will be.

He’s a great young man and a hell of an athlete but his story has yet to be written. We have prayed on this everyday and could use some Dawgvent prayers to lift us up thru this difficult time.

Godspeed to you all and Go Dawgs!

Uodate the MRI is complete and now we wait!

I cannot ever thank you all for the outpouring of well wishes in this thread and DM’s we received. This is a special place where from time to time we have fun and disagree. The one thing I have learned is for the few things we disagree on there are probably 100’s that we do agree on and the main one being the love for our beloved Dawgs.

As soon as we get the results I will update the Board and again thanks to all of you and have a Blessed Day.

Go Dawgs!!!!

Update Thursday 7:15 pm

Through much prayer the MRI results were negative and we are all elated as you can imagine. Thanks to all of you for your comments and well wishes this place is special.

Go Dawgs! Onto Football season

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.