ADVERTISEMENT

Update on dog blush bride co worker dog

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
After she spent 1,800 dollars. The dog has died . I was respectful when the blushing bride told me . BUT folks that’s 1800 down the drain . 200 for putting the dog asleep . I know I had to put our lab asleep because she had a stroke .

Reactions: deadduckdawg
After she spent 1,800 dollars. The dog has died . I was respectful when the blushing bride told me . BUT folks that’s 1800 down the drain . 200 for putting the dog asleep . I know I had to put our lab asleep because she had a stroke .
I'm sorry to hear that. I do not give marital advice but it I were in that situation, I'd keep my mouth shut.

For another $300 you can get the dog cremated and put the urn on your mantel.

good for ur wife...she did what she could it sounds like. What the hell was the reasoning the vet gave as to what he could do for ur stroked dog? Maybe you need to have a talk with him. Being out 1800 isn’t the end of the world...in any case, ‘sorry for ur wife’s loss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT