ADVERTISEMENT

Update to Quick request

Blocker57

Letterman
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2015
Raleigh, NC
December 27 Update: Thank you for all of the prayers. Many of y'all reached out after I made the original request and some even took the time to contact our family -- we're very grateful. As of today, he has been released from the doctor's care and is back to 100%! At the peak, he spent 3 nights in the hospital receiving IV fluids and IV antibiotics. That was tough for everyone, but was the turning point. The doctors and nurses at Northside Forsyth were unbelievable. They treated him with great care and did an excellent job. Anyways, I just wanted to post some good news on this and say thanks again to each of you. This is a unique community that outsiders never understand... but that's aiight, because they aren't elite like the rest of us. Anyways, thanks again and I hope you have a happy new year! Go Dawgs! (take the Dawgs this weekend and cash in... -6.5 aint near enough)

For those of you of Faith, please send up some prayers for my family. My parents both caught Covid prior to Thanksgiving. My mom has finally improved but my dad has not. He worked himself crazy last week to make sure my mom was ok, and now he has slipped backwards. Doctors now believe he has pneumonia. Some prayers for the doctors to make wise decisions, and patience for my family would be much appreciated. I have never heard my dad cuss, ever -- he's a great guy, but he is running out of patience with this stuff and is having a tough time physically. I have confidence he will pull through, but it'd be great for him to feel some comfort from God.

thanks for everyone’s prayers and messages. Hope the next few days he can get some progress in the right direction.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News