ADVERTISEMENT

Walker and warnock race

Abortion is an issue for state legislators now not US Senators.

On a serious note, 34 just needs to keep hammering RW on:
1 - His continued support of NONSTOP inflationary spending
2 - His party’s weak ass effort on immigration
3 - His documented opposition to maximizing American energy and his anti-oil and gas views. And point to the world right now a Exhibit A as a showcase for it being a necessity we do tap all available sources.

Warnock doesn’t pay for his kids either. How bout that. Pos. I think we can cross out some things. Warnock is a traveling evangelist. Herschel isn’t a great candidate. He is better than Warnock. All day and everyday. Just simply because he will not vote with the left. Who can’t get any decision correct.

Last edited:

Warnock doesn’t pay for his kids either. How bout that. Pos. I think we can cross out some things. Warnock is a traveling evangelist. Herschel isn’t a great candidate. He is better than Warnock. All day and everyday. Just simply because he will not vote with the left. Who can’t get any decision correct.
This was dispelled as fake earlier this week.

Reactions: RoyDawgMercer

So read that link and could find no where that stats Watnock used funds for child support payments.

Oh you maybe meant that its legal to use funds on childcare.......dont worry I'll post the link showing its LEGAL for you here:

@shonuff253

we have a traveling evangelist, and a former football player running for one of the three highest offices in ga. That is embarrassing enough. The evangelist is holding the position. We were dumb enough to elect jimmy swaggert to a position where corruption and fraud is his briar patch. And manipulating people’s
Soft spot is his home. 34 is near and dear to my heart, but he isn’t qualified to be a senator. They both will likely struggle or continue to struggle if elected. 34 isn’t a politician. He hasn’t been corrupt. He is guilty of spouting off at the mouth to impress people. And having multiple personalities. And had some crazy domestic issues. Yet there is no way I would ever trust an evangelist in a place like DC. I think 34 would do all he could to prove people wrong about him. And who he is would carry weight. I don’t like my choices, but I certainly don’t trust a con man. I will give Warnock credit. He is sticking to who he is. A grifter. If he is already spending campaign funds illegally, would it really surprise anyone.

Last edited:
Seen a lot of people on here talking about Herschel but the race comes down to this.

Herschel like to make babies
Warnock likes to kill them.

you chose which is more evil and pick the lesser of two.
12ede7392c2886a0d1356c3bd300af8f.jpg

Reactions: khonelson
$61,000 for childcare? Whuddahell kind of childcare did the kid need? A Swedish nanny taking care of the kid and the reverend?
Child care for two kids while doing Senate business...and it's legal. You guys keep missing that..or do you🤔

do they charge more for childcare if you are a senator? Or is that only for democrats. 61K lmao
Childcare for 2 kids in ATL or DC area for a year and a half......yeah I can easily buy that number. But here's the thing, it's legal so cost doesn't matter. Now how about we look at HW history of paying child support

@shonuff253

we have a traveling evangelist, and a former football player running for one of the three highest offices in ga. That is embarrassing enough. The evangelist is holding the position. We were dumb enough to elect jimmy swaggert to a position where corruption and fraud is his briar patch. And manipulating people’s
Soft spot is his home. 34 is near and dear to my heart, but he isn’t qualified to be a senator. They both will likely struggle or continue to struggle if elected. 34 isn’t a politician. He hasn’t been corrupt. He is guilty of spouting off at the mouth to impress people. And having multiple personalities. And had some crazy domestic issues. Yet there is no way I would ever trust an evangelist in a place like DC. I think 34 would do all he could to prove people wrong about him. And who he is would carry weight. I don’t like my choices, but I certainly don’t trust a con man. I will give Warnock credit. He is sticking to who he is. A grifter. If he is already spending campaign funds illegally, would it really surprise anyone.
Sooooo you agree it's a lie to say he's up to some illegality as far as campaign spending for child care since it's legal and this is purely a smear campagin.

Sooooo you agree it's a lie to say he's up to some illegality as far as campaign spending for child care since it's legal and this is purely a smear campagin.
When that it decided sure. Does seem like a lot of money. The grifter is rolling in it now. I am sure he is telling his kids balloons and clowns everyday. As he does what most evangelist do, rob people blind. I know where he came from. And I know people that knew his family from way back. He uses the cloak for protection. He is the worst kind.

When that it decided sure. Does seem like a lot of money. The grifter is rolling in it now. I am sure he is telling his kids balloons and clowns everyday. As he does what most evangelist do, rob people blind. I know where he came from. And I know people that knew his family from way back. He uses the cloak for protection. He is the worst kind.
Lol sure you do

Childcare for 2 kids in ATL or DC area for a year and a half......yeah I can easily buy that number. But here's the thing, it's legal so cost doesn't matter. Now how about we look at HW history of paying child support
Here is how I question business expenses my employees submit to me. Would they have paid that amount for the services/goods if they were paying it out of their pocket. If the answer is no, then they are taking advantage. Beyond that, I worked while my kids were young...I paid child care out of my pocket and so should he.

Lol sure you do
I do. I can’t prove it. But I am from the same place his father is from. It is he said, she said. But he was asked to leave. And before you claim race stuff. His own race asked him to leave according this person who was there. That isn’t how it was packaged however. Nothing I can prove, but this old fella has never lied to me before.

he works less than half the days of the year. Wonder where the rest of that 61K went. My guess it went to the new Cadillac.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Not yet. He hasn’t proven the money was correct spent.

Here is how I question business expenses my employees submit to me. Would they have paid that amount for the services/goods if they were paying it out of their pocket. If the answer is no, then they are taking advantage. Beyond that, I worked while my kids were young...I paid child care out of my pocket and so should he.
Then you need to start asking about
Not yet. He hasn’t proven the money was correct spent.
Why does he, has he broken any laws?

Not sure I could vote for someone who both he and his ex wife said he put a gun to her head and threatened to "blow her fuc***g brains out".
But hey, that's just me.

Not sure I could vote for someone who both he and his ex wife said he put a gun to her head and threatened to "blow her fuc***g brains out".
But hey, that's just me.
People keep talking about the legal right of members of Congress to use funds for childcare but I'd like to know how much HW has spent on child support over the years seeing he has 2 mystery kids.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Then you need to start asking about

Why does he, has he broken any laws?
Is this a serious Q? I thought you were smart, no? You have to account for all political donation spending. In his case, he reported $61,000 for child care. It’s legit only if it’s truly for care that enables him to attend to his campaign. He has to prove it just like any other expense. Otherwise, it’s treated as a personal expense for which he cannot use campaign funds.

But hey, that's just me.
Like you needed a reason to force yourself to vote Libby! They can stack the idiot candidates up like cord wood (aka Brandon) and I’m pretty sure you going to keep punching the ticket and follow the donkeys over the cliff!

Like you needed a reason to force yourself to vote Libby! They can stack the idiot candidates up like cord wood (aka Brandon) and I’m pretty sure you going to keep punching the ticket and follow the donkeys over the cliff!
I also have the choice not to vote for either one.

Reactions: celticdawg
@shonuff253

Well you obviously support 3 Catholic Supreme Court Justices to render idiotic opinions so how is this not "evangelizing?" Also blindly following a despot as Orange Jesus and all his proselytizing lies is exactly the same thing. Herchel is undeniably the greatest college football player of all time. He is also not a good father, husband, business person, truthful, or totally sane. He is not qualified and unfit on any level to represent the state of Georgia in the US Senate. THAT'S the real measuring stick.

Last edited:
Well you obviously support 3 Catholic Supreme Court Justices to render idiotic opinions so how is this not "evangelizing?" Also blindly following a despot as Orange Jesus and all his proselytizing lies is exactly the same thing. Herchel is undeniably the greatest college football player of all time. He is also not a good father, husband, business person, truthful, or totally sane. He is not qualified on any level to represent the state of Georgia in the US Senate. THAT'S the real measuring stick.
They both suck as candidates. One votes with idiots that never make the right call. The other doesn’t. Pretty simple. Actually, As simple as it gets. When both candidates suck, vote for the party not in charge of a clusterf. You can’t use the lying thing anymore. That one set sail. Biden has told more than enough lies to make anyone blush. Which goes back again to the easy choice. Don’t vote for the complete disaster. Warnock is a grifter. 34 is a lot of things. But he isn’t a grifter. And he doesn’t vote progressively.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT