ADVERTISEMENT

Washington Post...

Will not be making any Presidential endorsement. Wow, things keep getting worse for Kamala.

Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

Apparently Bezos killed their pending Kamala endorsement.

And. I. Am. Here. For. It.
Bezoa and Zuckerberg made a business decision in 2024. Respect the decision….)

Zucklberg wanted no more of Representative Jim Jordan …..

Washington Times and Los Angeles times refusing to endorse. Lol What about ole buddy the other day that was pointing out all the folks that wouldn’t endorse Trump? What does this say that now two liberal newspapers on top of the Teamsters aren’t endorsing her?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I’m glad that Trump is ahead, but we need to stop talking about “the popular vote” which is not really a thing. Our amazing, brilliant country uses the electoral college and that’s what everyone needs to focus on.

Talking about winning the popular vote was stupid when Democrats do it and it’s stupid when Republicans do it. This is not France.

Whoever wins California, and New York, always wins the popular vote, and those states have been Democrat for the last few decades. It doesn’t really mean anything to win the popular vote.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
I’m glad that Trump is ahead, but we need to stop talking about “the popular vote” which is not really a thing. Our amazing, brilliant country uses the electoral college and that’s what everyone needs to focus on.

Talking about winning the popular vote was stupid when Democrats do it and it’s stupid when Republicans do it. This is not France.

Whoever wins California, and New York, always wins the popular vote, and those states have been Democrat for the last few decades. It doesn’t really mean anything to win the popular vote.
You aren’t wrong in that it doesn’t ultimately count, but it is meaningful in what it likely predicts. If trump was down 8 pts in the popular vote poll this time in 2020 and only lost by a couple hundred thousand votes across the swing States, and now in 2024 leads in the popular vote poll, it is pretty likely he wins the swing States.

Ultimstely for Harris to win she has to believe the polls are underestimating her and not Trump. And that is a pretty big leap given the history of how polls measure his impact, and especially given how low and middle
Income people are rightly pissed at the current admin. I think that means a lot more turnout in rural areas.

I hear you and agree, but a message needs to sent that the majority of the country is sick of the commie upside down crap.

Our presidential elections are pretty much in the hands of a handful of counties.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT