ADVERTISEMENT

WATCH: Rick Neuheisel Reveals Why He Believes Georgia Will Take Down Texas

Harrison Reno

National Champion
Silver Member
Oct 4, 2024
For the first time in 50 games, Georgia is the betting underdog. It's a term that hasn't been used in the same sentence with Georgia since before their 2021 regular season opener versus Clemson. And as weird as it may sound to say the Bulldogs are underdogs, it may be even more odd to see how many experts are picking against Georgia in this weekend's matchup versus Texas. However, former Colorado and Washington head coach and now-turned CBS Sports analyst Rick Neuheisel isn't one of those betting against Georgia.

"I think Georgia has found something in Arian Smith and Dillon Bell. I think Carson Beck has two guys he can go to; they were unbelievable in that second half as a desperate team against Alabama," Neuheisel said. "They were unbelievable last week against Mississippi State. I think they can challenge Texas's secondary which has really not been challenged. When you think about Michigan, and you think about Oklahoma and their receivers, I think that makes the game, and Georgia has the DNA to win these kind of games; I'm taking the Dawgs."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.