ADVERTISEMENT

Watch this and tell me you’re voting for Trump?

I won't support what he said regarding Senator McCain. He had a beef with him and didn't take the high road.

With that said, it is absolutely mind blowing how folks can sit on a pedestal and come at folks voting for DJT seeing what has happened to cities the last three months. I won't blast you, you don't blast me.

EhKquGgX0AIgE0n

I won't support what he said regarding Senator McCain. He had a beef with him and didn't take the high road.

With that said, it is absolutely mind blowing how folks can sit on a pedestal and come at folks voting for DJT seeing what has happened to cities the last three months. I won't blast you, you don't blast me.
You do know that Trump is the president during all of this unrest?

You do know that Trump is the president during all of this unrest?
This is such a pathetic response. I know you have seen the post (this is Trump's America) make its circulation on Facebook, but what you may not know are the different levels of government. There are local and state levels also, which these democratic governors and mayors are just allowing this debauchery to occur. The best news this week was that embarrassing cuck in Portland leaving his apartment because the mean militia was at his front porch.

I would say a few more things, with a few more adjectives, but I like it here seeing folks like you belly ache and cry. I am so glad you have been a member for almost 20 years, but Trump is what fuels your fire.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
I see where you awarded the OP his one and only like, or is that one (k) too many letters as well? McCain may have been a POW for 5 years of his life, but he was a POS during his final years, which prompted the liberal lefties to celebrate (at the funeral) the life of the man they hated and berated for so long until his ultimate clash with Trump elevated his status to hero. He sold out his brothers in arms, just as he sold out his own party just because Trump called him out.

Once the Obama/Biden administration is exposed for the failed coup (Spygate) attempt, and their relentless 4-year smear campaign, I hope DJT petitions for 8 more years. He will have the votes of me and my family for as long as his passion for America and it's people persists.

I see where you awarded the OP his one and only like, or is that one (k) too many letters as well? McCain may have been a POW for 5 years of his life, but he was a POS during his final years, which prompted the liberal lefties to celebrate (at the funeral) the life of the man they hated and berated for so long until his ultimate clash with Trump elevated his status to hero. He sold out his brothers in arms, just as he sold out his own party just because Trump called him out.

Once the Obama/Biden administration is exposed for the failed coup (Spygate) attempt, and their relentless 4-year smear campaign, I hope DJT petitions for 8 more years. He will have the votes of me and my family for as long as his passion for America and it's people persists.
Amen!!!

Can’t like this post enough... Well done

AMEN to this! Where is the double like button??

I may pull a dem move and vote for him twice! Heck with the mail in votes I bet I can get 3!!

I wish I could like this twice.

One thing I know, they're making fake videos so real that you can't trust them. I'll go with his track record of supporting our troops, getting us out of stupid wars, and eliminating threats to the US.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT