ADVERTISEMENT

Water is wet, grass is green, and gators start

rednblack4life

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2018
setting themselves up for disappointment around this time of year.

"Gators Shock The Football World aka IMO.

My Predictions for our tough schedule.

1. UF vs Miami UF wins 28 - 17
2.UF vs Samford UF wins 50 - 3
3.UF vs Texas A&M UF wins 27 - 21
4.at Miss St. UF wins 35 - 14
5.UCF UF wins 38 - 14
6.at Tenn. UF wins 21 - 17
7.Kentucky UF wins 38 - 14
8.The Dawgs Dawgs win 32 - 21
9.at Texas Texas wins 28 - 24
10. LSU UF wins 24 - 20
11.Ole Miss UF wins 38 - 21
12.at FSwho UF wins 34 - 17

GATORS GO TO PLAYOFFS with a 10- 2"

"Preach!!"

"From your fingers to God's ears!!!"

"I believe
I Believe!
I BELIEVE!!!!"

"The game at Texas is not going to be as difficult as some think. I grew up in that stadium. Only place I’ve watched more games live is the Swamp because I went to UF

I’ve been to 30-35 games at DKR. It never gets loud there. Hardly ever. It’s not the same atmosphere as other SEC schools. I was there when Ricky Williams broke the rushing record and it was “oh cool. That’s nice. .”

It’s something to do there. It’s a way of life down south."

"I've long thought that the Texas game is our best opportunity for a big upset this season."

"I think this would be great - and realistic. I’m thinking we drop one to lsu/om/ut but I think we can certainly run this table. Folks just expect to lose to average teams now, it’s sad imo."

"As of right now I'm on record for 8-9 wins. I think we beat Tennessee (I know it's up there but we're in their heads and they're breaking in a new QB, they'll be tight). I like our chances to against both LSU and Ole Miss at home but LSU comes after UGA and Texas in Austin back-to-back so we could be a little tired after that. FSU can be beaten but it's in their house and they'll be ready, so will Tennessee for that matter.

Tennessee
Georgia
Texas
LSU
FSU

I'm thinking 3 losses out of those 5, possibly 4."

"For the first time in a while Tennessee actually had to play someone before us. They are at Oklahoma and at Arkansas the two weeks before they play Florida. They won't have extra time to prepare and they could be a little beat up from both of those games. I'm interested to see how well they play against us. We've been more battle tested prior to the Tennessee game in recent years so it's nothing new for us."

"JP Poll - UF initial ranking-

Not too shabby. Big fan of the model."

"the media sees us as a top 15-30 program, they just see more top 15 programs on our schedule and expect us to lose those games"

"I know. I just think its notable that outside of UGA, Texas, and Ole Miss there really isnt a big gap from anyone on our schedule in terms of power rankings. A few good bounces or turnovers and those L's turn into W's and an 8 win season fast.

Plus you already know that some of the teams in front of us wont live up to the hype or get hit with injuries."

"There is no gap between Texas. We are equally talented and our roster has 3 years of SEC experience.

This notion of hyping Oklahoma and Texas when each has one win against a top 10 SEC opponent in the last decade is ridiculous. Texas has zero depth on defense"

"If you actually watched all of their games last year, you'd see that Alabama played Texas at their worst and Texas hit a plateau afterwards. Losing to Oklahoma, almost losing to Houston and a few other schools who make Vanderbilt look legit. They don't win 9 games last year in the SEC and they won't win 8 regular season games this year"

"UF should be competitive in every game except UGA and maybe Texas. Its year 3 and we need to play like a top 15 team at a minimum."

"It’s certainly possible. We were just a couple points shy of an 8-4 record. Let’s say we beat Arkansas, Mizz and FSU - the expectations and hopes for this team would easily be 10 wins. I wouldn’t be surprised if we get 9 wins."

"I have similar expectations, 7-0 heading into Jac, or maybe 6-1. I think we ambush either UGA or Texas, defeat LSU, lose to Ole Miss, and humiliate the Noles. 8-3 with a shot at 10-2."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.