ADVERTISEMENT

Waycross......

If something happens that brings the liberals back we might lose a number of good posters.

Things that will bring them back: Trump appointment to Ginsburg seat, terrorist attack, market crash. News that Trump got laid 20 years ago. News that Trump made money. Liberals seem proud of liberals banging ugly women and making money off speeches and books, but they hate conservative Americans banging pretty women and making money by building things.

If something happens that brings the liberals back we might lose a number of good posters.

Things that will bring them back: Trump appointment to Ginsburg seat, terrorist attack, market crash. News that Trump got laid 20 years ago. News that Trump made money. Liberals seem proud of liberals banging ugly women and making money off speeches and books, but they hate conservative Americans banging pretty women and making money by building things.

If that happens, more reason to stay & fight the good fight. May get more this way.

Cool....but if the REALLY miss him (or anyone), they should come over here and say hello.
This is a good point. I go over there every so often and say hello, but only a couple have said hi back. It's like I screwed the preacher's wife in a small town.

There are a lot of guys I like over there, so I'll continue saying hi.

Last edited:
Cool....but if they REALLY miss him (or anyone), they should come over here and say hello.
Which is what JYD has done a number of times. Bunch of guys here and there I've been talking to for a lot of years. Even become close friends with a few. I would not dream of writing people off because they choose to post on a different message board. That seems junior-high-school-girlish, imo.

This is a good point. I go over there every so often and say hello, but only a couple have said hi back. It's like I screwed the preacher's wife in a small town.

There is a lot of guys I like over there, so I'll continue saying hi.

BAH...some are probably PMing each other now as we speak. Talking behind your back, like a bunch of school girls...

But understood, I don't blame you...go for it. Most all I like also, but probably got a lifetime ban. Pretty sure as long as Jaman and Bubba are there, I will not be allowed back. They have Todd snowed, he does what they tell him...lead him around by the nose imo.

Not offended by any of them, there are all kinds....just like in the every day world, you just adjust & go on.

But I would never go back even if given the opportunity...no reason to help Todd's cause. He is the issue with me. I don't hate, I just don't want to help or support that site.

Which is what JYD has done a number of times. Bunch of guys here and there I've been talking to for a lot of years. Even become close friends with a few. I would not dream of writing people off because they choose to post on a different message board. That seems junior-high-school-girlish, imo.

I know, it's crazy.....but my guess is, some do.

Reactions: blackpug6
BAH...some are probably PMing each other now as we speak. Talking behind your back, like a bunch of school girls...

But understood, I don't blame you...go for it. Most all I like also, but probably got a lifetime ban. Pretty sure as long as Jaman and Bubba are there, I will not be allowed back. They have Todd snowed, he does what they tell him...lead him around by the nose imo.

Not offended by any of them, there are all kinds....just like in the every day world, you just adjust & go on.

But I would never go back even if given the opportunity...no reason to help Todd's cause. He is the issue with me. I don't hate, I just don't want to help or support that site.
To each his own. I've had no problems with anybody over there.

Reactions: blackpug6

True Dat,
true...

Reactions: Eastmandawg
TOS thinks you are coming back....tell us it ain't so.
Not as long as limp-dick-bizkit and fatboy breathe good air.
sabbatical.jpg

Neither have I, not from my end....other than the one I just mentioned. I still don't hate (that one), just avoid.

met one that lied to me about his identity.
I put it together. he bought me and my son a sammich.
so there's That!
J boy gonna get Kharma for sure.!

Reactions: wayxpython
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT