ADVERTISEMENT

We Had Church Sunday Without required masks and social distancing!

Have you ever been to the doctor when sick, or been vaccinated? If so, why? Just have faith.
May I ask if you believe in God? You can DM me your answer if you don't want anyone else to know. Thanks.

And what is that "Right Reason?"
Freedom, worshipping in church, visiting and sharing with my kids and grandkids and not staying at home sheltered in place.
Do you wear a mask on the beach? In a restaurant? Do you hug your children? Your grandchildren?
I've done all of those things and have never sheltered in place and only wore a mask when it was absolutely required. And if I die tomorrow, I'll die knowing that my last days were spent doing things I love and not locked up in fear of a virus.

Last edited:
Please pray

Then God's will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, right? Don't take the context like I'm shouting or waving a finger around. I'm not I promise.
God also gives a mind to use. Looking out for the safety of others would be a very Christian thing to do, and not the attitude that if I infect someone else, it's "Gods will".

Reactions: Clay17
God also gives a mind to use. Looking out for the safety of others would be a very Christian thing to do, and not the attitude that if I infect someone else, it's "Gods will".
I believe God will protect my church. I have faith in that.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Also there isn't anything I could do to change God's will.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Ok then. What is the use in praying for healing, forgiveness, or anything else? Its Gods will and you cant change his mind, right?
Starting to think you really don't believe or why would you ask such a question? Please study your Bible.

Wouldn't part of that love be to not put your fellow man at great risk by infecting him with an infectious disease you caught by not taking reasonable precautions at church.
Disease is a joke no worse than the flu and certainly less than H1N1

Yikes! Church attendance has a 20% mortality rate? I figured we were a couple of election cycles away from that stat.
I'd like to see that stat. I bet it doesn't exist. 11000 college students tested positive for covid-19. Zero hospitalizations, a real stat, not some made up crap.

giphy.gif

Reactions: celticdawg
Great post and non-believers are not understanding the importance of fellowship with other believers. When we praise God in song the Holy Spirit can be felt with everyone together praising his name in unison.
and hence the (dis) honorable Gov. Newsom of California banned churches to sing in the guise of preventing the exhaling of virus notes. :)
He knew what he was doing.

So why wear a seatbelt? Why eat healthy, exercise, or be cautious with anything?
Because it's sensible. It's in God's plan for us. Have faith in God, walk your path without looking for trouble and you will be ok. Remember everyone is going to die. Be ready for what comes next.

ADVERTISEMENT