ADVERTISEMENT

we know we don't have a team good enough to play a top 4 team on the road at night, give up 5 turnovers, and win. I concede that, however....

walesdawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Waleska, Ga
and maybe it's just me, but Bama was the game I was most concerned about. It was due to the circumstances and Milroe. It was also personal. We played liked butthole and yet we were throwing it into the endzone with a chance to send it to OT with 40 seconds left.....after having given them a 1 quarter head start with 5 turnovers.

I appreciate calling it like you see it....and I was very blunt on what I thought the root cause of failure was on previous teams.....but I've never understood the refusal to consider the positives too. With the talent and coaching....coupled with the shame from embarrassing start to Alabama and our backs only somewhat against the wall, I think you'll see sharpness and effort against Auburn that will be sexually arousing to watch.

Trying to play a redhot Milroe should have us MORE than ready for Auburn's QBs, Texas' QB, Nico and Jaxson Dart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.