ADVERTISEMENT

Weak Leadership and Weak Responses

How many times will history teach the lesson that a weak American President invites mischief or worse?

FJB
This guy has been on the wrong side of foreign policy for over 40 yrs now..
WEAKNESS on total display, and now it’s cost American lives….top military brass and news pundits have been saying for weeks now that this was going to happen if did we did not respond accordingly to over 125 attacks before this one (since Oct 7)
If that POS greets the bodies of our slain soldiers at the airport, when they are flown back to American soil, and he tries to get TV time, I hope the families of these slain kids shun him in the most disrespectful way legally possible. Biden has shown on numerous occasions now, his lack of care for the American soldier …disgusting and scary!

Last edited:
I mean there is no question that Biden is a weak head of the empire but why do we still have troops in the middle east? What purpose does it serve? If Americans are going to die in combat it is incumbent on the american rulers that they are dying for causes that benefit the American people - which means we should be incredibly cautious before taking any military action

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
I mean there is no question that Biden is a weak head of the empire but why do we still have troops in the middle east? What purpose does it serve? If Americans are going to die in combat it is incumbent on the american rulers that they are dying for causes that benefit the American people - which means we should be incredibly cautious before taking any military action
I agree with your point on troops in the Middle East. If we are going to have them (which i think they would be better served protecting our border), then they should be in much more secure areas. Unlike the easy target outlying post where these men/women were stationed..
But i disagree on taking or not taking action. The minute these Iranian backed proxies killed our 3 soldiers, the dynamics (that could have been avoided) of this issue totally changed . Peace by strength is all these animals understand, and there was ZERO strength shown under this administration regarding these constant attacks the last few months. A weak or no response, and this will continue to happen over and over.

Last edited:
I agree with your point on troops in the Middle East. If we are going to have them (which i think they would be better served protecting our border), then they should be in much more secure areas. Unlike the easy target outlying post where these men/women were stationed..
But i disagree on taking or not taking action. The minute these Iranian backed proxies killed our 3 soldiers, the dynamics (that could have been avoided) of this issue totally changed . Peace by strength is all these animals understand, and there was ZERO strength shown under this administration regarding these constant attacks the last few months. A weak or no response, and this will continue to happen over and over.
Respectfully disagree DTwn as to our response.

The best way to ensure this never happens to is bring our troops home. Escalation is going to lead to two things (1) American boys getting killed for an administration that hates them and (2) an influx of refugees from the Middle East. Neither is beneficial.

There is also the distinct possibility for a third outcome - abject humiliation for the American military. We do not have the leadership, manpower, will, or industrial capacity to fight a hot war against Iran.

Respectfully disagree DTwn as to our response.

The best way to ensure this never happens to is bring our troops home. Escalation is going to lead to two things (1) American boys getting killed for an administration that hates them and (2) an influx of refugees from the Middle East. Neither is beneficial.

There is also the distinct possibility for a third outcome - abject humiliation for the American military. We do not have the leadership, manpower, will, or industrial capacity to fight a hot war against Iran.
Agree to disagree..time will tell

Reactions: OriginalGatorHator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT