ADVERTISEMENT

Weird how the talking points focused on being weird all of a sudden

I find it hilarious that of all the mudslinging going on, THIS is what the right latches on to. Their candidate being called "weird". Trump, captain name caller, can't stand it. And I'm here for it. It's so childish and stupid that it's almost brilliant. I would keep doing it thru November.

Nbc Youre Weird GIF by Chicago Fire

I find it hilarious that of all the mudslinging going on, THIS is what the right latches on to. Their candidate being called "weird". Trump, captain name caller, can't stand it. And I'm here for it. It's so childish and stupid that it's almost brilliant. I would keep doing it thru November.
I think it is more that it is funny af to watch how coordinated the democratic party and the media is whenever they collectively decide on a buzz word. After the nightmare Hur report, the buzz word was "gratuitous." Like clockwork every dem politician and every media outlet went apeshit over the "gratuitous" nature of the Hur report. In hindsight makes a lot more sense now, huh?

I think it is more that it is funny af to watch how coordinated the democratic party and the media is whenever they collectively decide on a buzz word. After the nightmare Hur report, the buzz word was "gratuitous." Like clockwork every dem politician and every media outlet went apeshit over the "gratuitous" nature of the Hur report. In hindsight makes a lot more sense now, huh?
Let's not act like right wing media doesn't do the same thing...

DEI hire
Hoax
Witch-hunt
Tourist visit (Jan 6)

They all do it. It's just funny that "weird" is what gets under the skin the most.

Reactions: brimur

DEI hire
Hoax
Witch-hunt
Tourist visit (Jan 6)

They all do it. It's just funny that "weird" is what gets under the skin the most.
Like I said elsewhere, I embrace being weird so it doesn't impact me. Vanilla has never been cool until right now, apparently

Reactions: jlstone412

DEI hire
Hoax
Witch-hunt
Tourist visit (Jan 6)

There are so many left leaning outlets that it stands out more when they do it. It is also much more coordinated and planned out. You will see the same phrases and talking points across ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, CNBC etc plus all of the online and print media. There is no question to them all following the marching orders per se.

There are so many left leaning outlets that it stands out more when they do it. It is also much more coordinated and planned out. You will see the same phrases and talking points across ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, CNBC etc plus all of the online and print media. There is no question to them all following the marching orders per se.
Fair point. Doesn't change what I stated. They both use coordinated attacks. There is no high ground here.

Reactions: ToddBburn
It’s really childish and stupid. Our politics has less standards than a Kindergarten classroom currently and it’s embarrassing.

Fair point. Doesn't change what I stated. They both use coordinated attacks. There is no high ground here.
difference is conservatives have Fox News and that's pretty much it as far as MSM. Liberals have the entire backing of CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, NPR, most local news platforms, almost all the social media platforms, almost all of Hollywood personnel willing to be vocal, Disney to include ESPN/Nickelodeon, MTV, tv shows, movies, entire education platform from pre-school all the way through upper level college, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: seatonsdawgs
difference is conservatives have Fox News and that's pretty much it as far as MSM. Liberals have the entire backing of CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, almost all the social media platforms, almost all of Hollywood personnel willing to be vocal, Disney/Nickelodeon, MTV, tv shows, movies, entire education platform from pre-school all the way through upper level college, etc.
Yep. And both sides get their team to tow the company lines. We've seen Sinclair do the same coordinated messaging with local broadcasting.

Like I said before...no high ground here....

Almost like it's a coordinated effort to once again gas light Americans. Watch this compilation of the lock step marching to the tune of conservatives being weird.

Damn hilarious..also how the DEI queen is trying to change all her radical statements about what she supports….Lets just throw out everything she said that’s on tape …her commmets on Ice, Universal Healthcare, 80% Tax rates, Defund the Police, Equity and Redistribution of Wealth, Open Borders, Giving Free Healthcare to Illegal Aliens, Confiscating Guns…Let’s change ERRTHING I said..I take it all back! Please don’t play those recordings of my left wing radical statements anymore, I want to sound like a Republican for the next few months and go hang out with rappers and movie stars..but please please please no policy questions, let my staffers make policy statements …LOL

That's not the point. But I'm sure you know that.

Perfect description of the dem party

It is childish and stupid but we think it is brilliant

You have become what you said trump was, you can’t go after Vance for being a racist so you just make something up like a bully and you are on board for it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT