ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the @Lava-Man

Welcome , and keep bringing the molten heat.
e3b912f02cc13df6100a44ba9c261ccf.gif

My grands play hot lava, put pillows on the floor and jump from one to the other so that they don’t step in the lava. We’re a pretty simple family but they sure have fun with it.

My grands play hot lava, put pillows on the floor and jump from one to the other so that they don’t step in the lava. We’re a pretty simple family but they sure have fun with it.

For the sake of you and your grandchildren...please do not play on any actual floors made of lava. However, I commend your efforts to teach others of the inherent dangers involved in dealing with my kin.

Educate Yourself Shooting Star GIF

Reactions: BlessedDawg
I got questions @Lava-Man -

1 Is the lava in a lava lamp any of your kin?

A tragedy that still haunts our kind. We, as Lava-People demand reparations. Granted, it was a poor-decision made during the drug-fueled '60s. But, LSD is a hell of a drug. Frankly, I don't really want to talk about it.

2 Are you related to that quarterback at TinnerC?

Good question. But, no. He has no idea what heat or pressure is until he experiences Nov 16th. He'll begin to understand after Heupel takes an extra 20% of his candy corn two weeks earlier.

heupel.jpg

3 Did you invent Lava soap? Cuz I like me some Lava soap.

I might be an unnamed primary investor. But, I did not invent it. But, please buy it.

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT