ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the Red and Black Pages

Radi Nabulsi

Publisher
Staff
Nov 17, 2003
I have always wanted a spot where Georgia alumni and fans could list their businesses or services.

If you need a realtor, why not use a fellow Georgia fan? Want to buy a car? Go to a dealership that graduated from Georgia or at least pulls for the Dawgs. There are a lot of Georgia-educated lawyers out there, so let's use them instead of some ACC lawyer.

Do you own a business or offer a service? List it here with a brief description and how potential clients can reach you. Do you have a vacation home you rent out? List it here.

Let's keep our money in our community.

Carlson Insurance Agency (CIA) is my baby! Based out of Warner Robins but licensed in Georgia and Texas! We offer auto, home, commercial, and life! The CIA was founded and operates on strong Christian principles. 478-397-1069 is my cell and 478-333-5099 is the office!
Born in Warner Robins in 1948. Lived here all my life except for my 4 years in Athens. Also WRHS grad class of 1966. Nice to meet you and Go Dawgs!

I have always wanted a spot where Georgia alumni and fans could list their businesses or services.

If you need a realtor, why not use a fellow Georgia fan? Want to buy a car? Go to a dealership that graduated from Georgia or at least pulls for the Dawgs. There are a lot of Georgia-educated lawyers out there, so let's use them instead of some ACC lawyer.

Do you own a business or offer a service? List it here with a brief description and how potential clients can reach you. Do you have a vacation home you rent out? List it here.

Dont see it on the foruns list yet?

@Radi Nabulsi would you prefer that we start a new thread with our business info in it?

Carlson Insurance Agency (CIA) is my baby! Based out of Warner Robins but licensed in Georgia and Texas! We offer auto, home, commercial, and life! The CIA was founded and operates on strong Christian principles. 478-397-1069 is my cell and 478-333-5099 is the office!
Fantastic! post this as a new thread as well so people will see it easier

Reactions: Southern_brand

Love it!

Reactions: Radi Nabulsi

Thanks for setting this Radi and it is a great idea!

Reactions: Radi Nabulsi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT