ADVERTISEMENT

Well heather is retiring from law enforcement waycross

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
she sick of it . She been taking classes to become a nurse and she going to do that .

She started her career at age 22 . Something y'all didn't know , she was my FTO for the second half of my training . She was 36 when I bet her .

Waycross the good ones are leaving .

she sick of it . She been taking classes to become a nurse and she going to do that .

She started her career at age 22 . Something y'all didn't know , she was my FTO for the second half of my training . She was 36 when I bet her .

Waycross the good ones are leaving .
I wish you'd give me Heather's telephone number so I can make her feel like a woman. Did you say she was 36 yrs old when you bedded her?

I wish you'd give me Heather's telephone number so I can make her feel like a woman. Did you say she was 36 yrs old when you bedded her?

lol I meant met her . I had sadness in my eyes when I type that . Really ? No really it's a type O . I bet it has happen to you .

lol I meant met her . I had sadness in my eyes when I type that . Really ? No really it's a type O . I bet it has happen to you .
Never had any women in my active duty units..........males only. would have bedded as many as i could have if there had been any women allowed by Congress.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT