ADVERTISEMENT

Well I won’t be buying anymore Nike UGA gear. Great while it lasted.

You know a veteran is one that suggested he kneel right?
So what? Most veterans would likely suggest he kill himself.

Yes, people don't stand at home, but they certainly stand in public, at least those with appreciation for what America has offered. And then you have punks making millions in America playing a game who disrespect America symbols because they think police treat them unfairly. Here's an article for you: https://www.nationalreview.com/2017...-black-men-rare-heres-what-data-actually-say/ I doubt you'll read because it is contrary to your fake martyrdom and it blows up a cornerstone of your argument for special treatment and free shit.

Pfft. It’s not my responsibility to tutor you in life, son.

Your parents already effed that one up and gave the world a piece of trash.

Pal just be honest and say you don't know......we all know you don't. You're just a silly punk who regurgitates the same tired BS you get from whatever left wing safe place you hang out at. I mean think about it, you're complaining about old white guys? What's wrong with that? is being old a problem for you? are you an ageist ?? Or is it being white that's an issue? that would make you a racist. The bigger point both questions make is......You're just a dumbass WHITE child .

BPKY, I was not talking about minors having the right to marry, I was referencing two law abiding adults being denied a marriage license due to them wanting to marry someone of the same sex. Gay Americans deserve the same rights and privileges as straight citizens, and the far right continues its efforts to reduce their rights. After the Supreme Court decision, the concept of religious liberty was introduced. I am old enough to remember days when blacks were denied service in this country due to their race, and even the notion that one can deny service to someone in the name of religion is unfathomable.

On a separate note, thank you for the civil discussion, and calling me a gentleman. Trust me, I have been called other things by folks on this board (sometimes maybe even warranted), so I appreciate your remarks.

I look forward to our continue debates.
Here's the issue though. Government is simply the name for one particular group of people telling another group of people how to behave. Nothing more and nothing less. So, it seems like what your just said here is that you think you and others have the authority to deny a person a marriage license based on their age but not based upon their race or sexual preference or familial relationship. I am curious as to how you justify this other than to admit you think others should be forced to abide by your subjective moral opinion?

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Here's the issue though. Government is simply the name for one particular group of people telling another group of people how to behave. Nothing more and nothing less. So, it seems like what your just said here is that you think you and others have the authority to deny a person a marriage license based on their age but not based upon their race or sexual preference or familial relationship. I am curious as to how you justify this other than to admit you think others should be forced to abide by your subjective moral opinion?

There is also the matter of law and order which is specifically addressed in the Constitution. For instance, no group is allowed to practice human sacrifice, even if the sacrificial party is a willing member of that group.
What it comes down to is that somewhere along the line, decisions have to be made about what is moral, decent, and not harmful to our society. That is because as the founding fathers wrote, the Constitution is only an effective centerpiece of governance for a moral people.
Otherwise, neither the Constitution nor our form of government are effective tools to secure "life liberty and the pursuit of happiness".
So, is homosexual marriage within that framework? An honest person would have trouble saying yes.

Our society has, in general, determined that minors do not have sufficient experience/knowledge to make a wide variety of decisions, and thus, limits their rights to vote, enter into contracts, etc. This standard should not apply to adults.

I think you are saying that the majority has the right to inflict its will on the entire population. However, this majority rule is limited if it violates the rights of certain citizens and it is up to the courts to enforce the rights of the minority ( I am certain that a majority of the citizens of Arkansas wanted to keep the Little Rock high schools segregated in the late 50's, but the Supreme Court ordered them to integrate).

I very much think of myself as a Libertarian, I listened to a local Atlanta talk show host in the 70's and 80's who introduced me to the Libertarian philosophy. In short, if someone else's actions don't deprive me of my life, my liberty, or my property, it's none of my damn business.

Our society has, in general, determined that minors do not have sufficient experience/knowledge to make a wide variety of decisions, and thus, limits their rights to vote, enter into contracts, etc. This standard should not apply to adults.

I think you are saying that the majority has the right to inflict its will on the entire population. However, this majority rule is limited if it violates the rights of certain citizens and it is up to the courts to enforce the rights of the minority ( I am certain that a majority of the citizens of Arkansas wanted to keep the Little Rock high schools segregated in the late 50's, but the Supreme Court ordered them to integrate).

I very much think of myself as a Libertarian, I listened to a local Atlanta talk show host in the 70's and 80's who introduced me to the Libertarian philosophy. In short, if someone else's actions don't deprive me of my life, my liberty, or my property, it's none of my damn business.

Ahhh but someone aborting a baby does deprive someone of their life. Someone demanding I bake them a cake, (yeah right, only one person per town can bake a cake) and cause me to go out of business is not depriving me of my right to peaceably earn a living and support my family. Etc etc etc.. Food, those statements sound good if you apply it both ways but you nor Boortz did that.. You apply it only when it suits your beliefs.

Yes, he is. I wish I were a better person, but I absolutely despise people like him. The ignorance and arrogance are so annoying.

His mama and daddy obviously spared the rod and spoiled the child. He was also awarded a trophy for playing in the dirt during a little league game, and went to a pass only school.

Reactions: Bulldawg1971
Ahhh but someone aborting a baby does deprive someone of their life. Someone demanding I bake them a cake, (yeah right, only one person per town can bake a cake) and cause me to go out of business is not depriving me of my right to peaceably earn a living and support my family. Etc etc etc.. Food, those statements sound good if you apply it both ways but you nor Boortz did that.. You apply it only when it suits your beliefs.
So Bench, if I belong to a church that believes blacks are evil, do I have a right to deny them service at my business?

Damb. Y'all ran Maddog and Zachboom off. They came here in peace to make their case for free shit and the rights of horrible assholes to disrespect the symbols of the country which has given them so much, even though they do not have enough sense to blow hot soup, and you guys ran them off. Maybe they'll come back to support Antifa's right to spray paint synagogues or those blacklivesmatter shitheads' right to block expressways at airports.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
So Bench, if I belong to a church that believes blacks are evil, do I have a right to deny them service at my business?
I thought you were a libertarian?? Now you telling me government can tell a private business owner who he has to serve. Yeah, you're a libertarian, except you want government to regulate FOR everything you believe in and AGAINST everything you believe against. You're an embarrassment to libertarians everywhere.

So food, first thing I want to say is, notice I am here to answer your question. 2ne thing, I have asked you maybe a dozen or more questions you have just ignored, what's up with that?

If I own a business I have the right to serve whomever I want. I am not depriving anyone of life or ability to make a living etc. There are more than one restaurant, just pick another. Stop all the crapping protest and live peaceably with everyone. That's all you leftist do, You act like spoiled brats, SCREAMING at the top of your lungs I want my this or I want my that.. but you don't give a flying flip about what anyone else thinks or feels as long as you get your way. Do I think its a smart thing to do, as far as not serving blacks no I do not, nor would I ever behave that way myself. Same with gays, I don't have a problem, (even though I do not agree with their lifestyle and believe that it is a sin in Gods eyes. I would not refuse to serve them as long as they were not making a public spectacle. Just like I would boot a hetro couple that where acting indecently in my business. But I do support the right of the business owner to (I thought you believed the government was supposed to leave us alone and let us do our thing as long as we did not harm someone) serve or not serve whomever they see fit. Its just like Nike,,, they have the right to use the traitor CK in their ads, I have the right to burn my crap and never buy from them again. CK has the right to protest, but I believe he has chosen the wrong format for his protest and I can disagree with him everyday. I think he is a sick putrid human being for disrespecting the flag and the country and those that have died so he can enjoy the freedom to protest. See that's the issue with you, you like gov to use their long arm to do things you want done. You don't really believe in limited gov.

I am way more libertarian than you. My issue with folks is the hypocritical attitude that they have a right to do something and I can't disagree. I am a racist because I choose to protest the protester... NOTE FOOD>>> I am against the gay lifestyle. I do not hate gays. I believe it is a sinful lifestyle that they need to leave. I do not want them arrested no more than I want someone that does an other immoral act. I don't want the gov. to punish them,,, what I believe is your sexual activities should be private. But that's not what they do.. They sue people, they protest, they have a movement and they want to the government to force me to accept their behavior as normal. It is not normal, nature teaches us its not normal and the Bible teaches it is not normal and a sin.

I am not perfect, I have sinned a lot. I don't sin as much as I used to because I am trying to grow as a person. I am trying to live as God would have me live. That is what God wants from us, to try and live according to his principles. I said that to say this, just because I choose to live a lifestyle, good or bad, does not mean the govt should force you to accept it. I don't think the govt should make atheist attend church or if an atheist owned a restaurant and didn't want church folks there, that is his/right and you will agree with that... There is no difference. YOU libs are all about rights and not being denied something as long as it your rights we are talking about. My rights however can take a dump and be trampled on as long as you get your way.

Bench, I can actually see your argument here, but I believe it is best for our society that business owners not be allowed to discriminate against who they will serve. I think you and I were both around in the late 50's early 60's when many businesses refused service to certain segments of our society. I think, and I hope you agree, that we are all better off today with the laws on the books preventing that type discrimination, and we don't need to go back in time here.

If this keeps me from being a Libertarian in your eyes, then so be it.

Bench, I can actually see your argument here, but I believe it is best for our society that business owners not be allowed to discriminate against who they will serve. I think you and I were both around in the late 50's early 60's when many businesses refused service to certain segments of our society. I think, and I hope you agree, that we are all better off today with the laws on the books preventing that type discrimination, and we don't need to go back in time here.

So, let’s have a government which forces people to perform abortions, confiscates our money to redistribute it to lazy people, forces immigrants who hate us down our throats (Somalians) and uses our money to give them everything, maintains open borders, defends the rights of homosexuals to marry each other which is weird as a pet coon, and rams all the other shit you believe in down our throats, but all the shit I believe in, oh,no, government needs to stay out of our business? That about it?

And any business owner who refused to serve blacks based on race is scum, but you can’t regulate and legislate morality, but that seems what you want, as long as it’s YOUR version of morality

And you are losing your country which you hope to grow old in, good luck.

Aw am I losing my country? This country that has become vocally racist.

Sad. Winning. Deficits. Deep state inside the deep state.

You are a lib. Its ok, your wrong, but you should just admit what you are. Its easier for folks to understand you when you are up front about what you are.

That was a different time. There are pockets of racism still, but it is limited and its not just white people. It would be stupid of a business to refuse to serve a black person, and I think in the USA there probably wouldn't be over 3 or 4 in the whole country that would do it. The gov has gone too far... you give the gov an inch and they take `150 miles. I don't see it as an issue anymore. Big freaking deal if 3 or 10 places were to be so dumb. Why worry over such a little miniscule percentage of people that are stupid... Same with the baker. There are so many other bakers.. Big flipping deal. Just go somewhere else.

Aw am I losing my country? This country that has become vocally racist.

Sad. Winning. Deficits. Deep state inside the deep state.
Are you and Zachboom related or did you both just get dropped on your head when you were younger? Is that racist of me to ask that? Even though it has nothing to do with race, I'm sure you can spin it somehow. You people are good at that.

You are a lib. Its ok, your wrong, but you should just admit what you are. Its easier for folks to understand you when you are up front about what you are.

That was a different time. There are pockets of racism still, but it is limited and its not just white people. It would be stupid of a business to refuse to serve a black person, and I think in the USA there probably wouldn't be over 3 or 4 in the whole country that would do it. The gov has gone too far... you give the gov an inch and they take `150 miles. I don't see it as an issue anymore. Big freaking deal if 3 or 10 places were to be so dumb. Why worry over such a little miniscule percentage of people that are stupid... Same with the baker. There are so many other bakers.. Big flipping deal. Just go somewhere else.

Sadly winning! Deficit is strong. Art of th deal is uga. Gina isn’t a threat now.

Feel free to shower on

Are you and Zachboom related or did you both just get dropped on your head when you were younger? Is that racist of me to ask that? Even though it has nothing to do with race, I'm sure you can spin it somehow. You people are good at that.

The president is racist. I did not get dropped on my head, but I did eat some red grapes.

@Zachboom is a great American. He showers often and like to watch.

As always the shower monster laughs. At. You. But always watches

Reactions: Zachboom
Sadly winning! Deficit is strong. Art of th deal is uga. Gina isn’t a threat now.

Feel free to shower on

Does anyone know what this lunatic is rambling on about. I mean I see him sitting in his mom's basement giggling like a school girl at jokes only he understands LOL

aakfcetlsgy_tvduxtfs01umdbv0ywxl_rljssgarpg_f675dc1f59c8b677212e280275baa4a7036308a1.jpg

The president is racist. I did not get dropped on my head, but I did eat some red grapes.

@Zachboom is a great American. He showers often and like to watch.

As always the shower monster laughs. At. You. But always watches
I bet you do like to watch him in the shower. Are you guys “close” with eachother?

Now go take your meds and get some sleep, you little freak!

I bet you do like to watch him in the shower. Are you guys “close” with eachother?

Now go take your meds and get some sleep, you little freak!
Something ain’t right here. Zachboom liked Sandusky’s post. Somebody needs to call Sex Crimes Unit, this place needs a good flushing, some de-skank and wire brush action.

Damb. Y'all ran Maddog and Zachboom off. They came here in peace to make their case for free shit and the rights of horrible assholes to disrespect the symbols of the country which has given them so much, even though they do not have enough sense to blow hot soup, and you guys ran them off. Maybe they'll come back to support Antifa's right to spray paint synagogues or those blacklivesmatter shitheads' right to block expressways at airports.

Mature response there. I didn't run off. I just don't spend every second on this board like some.
At least he is trying to make a stance for something or someone and get change. Is he off a little on his facts, yes. He is doing more than you or I are doing that's for sure. As a whole this country/world needs to change how it treats people in general but we don't and will never live in a perfect world. Living in the south for 30+ years, I have witnessed too much racism. Why? I don't know. I guess it's how people are raised or they think it's funny. It's about as immature as one can get. I just don't understand the hate people can have.

I don't see kneeling as a disrespectful protest. If anyone turned their back to the flag, then I see that as a bigger problem.

Last edited:
Mature response there. I didn't run off. I just don't spend every second on this board like some.
At least he is trying to make a stance for something or someone and get change. Is he off a little on his facts, yes. He is doing more than you or I are doing that's for sure. As a whole this country/world needs to change how it treats people in general but we don't and will never live in a perfect world. Living in the south for 30+ years, I have witnessed too much racism. Why? I don't know. I guess it's how people are raised or they think it's funny. It's about as immature as one can get. I just don't understand the hate people can have.

I don't see kneeling as a disrespectful protest. If anyone turned their back to the flag, then I see that as a bigger problem.

If kneeling wasn't disrespectful, nobody would have noticed. Obviously a significant number of people see it as disrespectful. CK could have just as easily protested outside police stations. He chose to protest the symbol of the nation as a whole instead of directing his protest at symbols of law enforcement.

It's similar to when children choose to stomp their feet and hold their breath until they turn blue. They eventually find out that they didn't think it through all the way. I think he should go on a hunger strike instead.

At one time, our society had, in general, determined that members of the black race did not have the sufficient intelligence or character to constructively participate in a wide variety of decisions, and thus, limited their rights to vote, enter into contracts, etc. and that this standard should not apply to members of the white race.

So, I'll ask the same question again. Since you believe that the majority can discriminate against people based on their age, their family relationship, or other factors, why shouldn't the majority be able to discriminate against people based on race or sexual preference? All you've indicated here is that you simply accept one form of discrimination but not all forms of discrimination.

You bring up the term "rights" but you don't explain why it's okay to violate the rights of some people, but not the rights of others; except to say that "society has, in general, determined" it's okay. If the "will of society in general" is your standard, then why don't you adhere to it across the board? You're all for majority rule and discrimination when you agree with it, but you're against majority rule and discrimination when you disagree.

This is why the potential taking of political power by liberals, and others who think as you do, has traditionally been resisted by Americans who've understood the concept of federalism. Now that universities and media are promoting leftist ideology, and allowing people who embrace that ideology to immigrate in vast numbers, we are generating conflict to the degree that it will likely lead to violence.

BTW, legally denying a marriage license to homosexual couples does not deprive them of their life, liberty, or property. It's a matter of public policy and it's damn well your and my business.

Last edited:
If kneeling wasn't disrespectful, nobody would have noticed. Obviously a significant number of people see it as disrespectful. CK could have just as easily protested outside police stations. He chose to protest the symbol of the nation as a whole instead of directing his protest at symbols of law enforcement.

It's similar to when children choose to stomp their feet and hold their breath until they turn blue. They eventually find out that they didn't think it through all the way. I think he should go on a hunger strike instead.

Seems his goal of getting people talking was accomplished. People have opportunities to change and learn from their mistakes. Whether he thinks he should have done it differently is on him. Me personally, i believe it’s beyond law enforcement and even racism. People just need to have more respect and compassion towards others. Im not going to protest like he did. Im just going to do my best towards the people around me or whoever i come across. We all have one life to live. Why waste it? Thats just me and my opinion.

Seems his goal of getting people talking was accomplished. People have opportunities to change and learn from their mistakes. Whether he thinks he should have done it differently is on him. Me personally, i believe it’s beyond law enforcement and even racism. People just need to have more respect and compassion towards others. Im not going to protest like he did. Im just going to do my best towards the people around me or whoever i come across. We all have one life to live. Why waste it? Thats just me and my opinion.
Agree with all of what you just said.

I believe his error is his not acknowledging that his protesting during the anthem is, in essence, protesting America as a nation, and does not come off as just protesting particular facets of American society. Then again, maybe he actually does mean to protest America as a racist nation and thinks that the nation therefore doesn't merit honor or respect.

Anyhow, I haven't seen that he ever spoke to that specific issue, and it's progressed to the point now that people seem to be more focused on the NFL's tolerance of this than focused on the issue of police discrimination. You roll the dice and accept the consequences, I guess.

Is a Wedding Crashers reference the best you have?

Why is it that racists and white supremacists are never original or clever?

Is it genetically encoded in your DNA? Like a trash gene?

Is it handed down to y’all in some oral tradition at your klavern meetings?

Maybe just the result of never having read any books?

Wow that took a long time. Musta been a long shower

Agree with all of what you just said.

I believe his error is his not acknowledging that his protesting during the anthem is, in essence, protesting America as a nation, and does not come off as just protesting particular facets of American society. Then again, maybe he actually does mean to protest America as a racist nation and thinks that the nation therefore doesn't merit honor or respect.

Anyhow, I haven't seen that he ever spoke to that specific issue, and it's progressed to the point now that people seem to be more focused on the NFL's tolerance of this than focused on the issue of police discrimination. You roll the dice and accept the consequences, I guess.

Social media has ruined this country. The average person doesnt know fact from fiction because of the fake news put on it.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
Is a Wedding Crashers reference the best you have?

Why is it that racists and white supremacists are never original or clever?

Is it genetically encoded in your DNA? Like a trash gene?
Is it handed down to y’all in some oral tradition at your klavern meetings?

Maybe just the result of never having read any books?

What is Wedding Crashers? Is that something you thought I called you?
Wrong. I'm calling you a sniveling puke.

My genetics are "American".

Your oral tradition is hanging between my legs.

It's obvious that you are well read. Not like people who waste their time.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=7LxdhMEm&id=36C3073B51E1A7DB5212195D9A9AE7D4A4410422&thid=OIP.7LxdhMEm2Tf-Pq-9vFJwggHaLd&mediaurl=https://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_iv/600/651609.jpg&exph=929&expw=600&q=books+about+the+simpsons+photos&simid=608025848165633602&selectedIndex=9&qpvt=books+about+the+simpsons+photos

Well, this has been a fun read for me and I'm a little sad that the thread seems to be dying down, so here's my attempt to get it going again...

Fave-1.png

Pretty surprising results there if ya ask me.

Especially interesting that Nike's favorability dropped amongst blacks. Must be some pretty hardcore racists in that group.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT