ADVERTISEMENT

Well it took 4 months but the loony...

Molardawg2

National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2006
....finally landed in my office today.

Dear Dr. ****

I am writing to you to express how disappointed I am with my visit to your office today. I was scheduled for 11:40so I arrived a little early and I called the office to let them know I was there and **** said come on in! As I was entering, a teenage boy and his mother were also going in and neither one was wearing a mask and I thought it was odd that I would have to sit in the waiting room with a teenager who wasn't wearing a mask so I sat by the door.

As the hygienist was walking me back to the room, I noticed a number of unmasked faces from the staff. I made a comment to the hygienist saying, I hope y'all are taking this seriously and then made reference to the number of people who were not wearing masks or had them pulled down. The hygienist realized my discomfort and she asked if I wanted to reschedule and I said, yes, I can't do this. As I was leaving, I also noticed that and the other person behind the desk were without a mask.

I have been disciplined trying to keep myself safe and it is sad that I had to feel uncomfortable in a medical facility when you should know better. What other risks are you taking with our health? I'm so disappointed.

Sincerely,

Trust the science guy

MAY THE **** FOREVER BE UPON THE ASSHOLE PANIC MONGERS WHO GOT THIS POOR SOUL ALL RILED UP AND IN FEAR OF HIS LIFE.

Dear Patient..... after you left, we noticed that your balls had apparently dropped off in the office area and we recovered them shortly thereafter.... if you wish, you can pick them up during normal business hours at our receptionist desk. Otherwise, we'll assume you've not missed them or used them enough to claim them and they will be donated to the commissioners of the Big 10 and Pac 12 athletic conferences, as they too appear to be in desperate need of a pair.... perhaps even more than you.

Regards

Dr. Yankum

Last edited:
....finally landed in my office today.

Dear Dr. ****

I am writing to you to express how disappointed I am with my visit to your office today. I was scheduled for 11:40so I arrived a little early and I called the office to let them know I was there and **** said come on in! As I was entering, a teenage boy and his mother were also going in and neither one was wearing a mask and I thought it was odd that I would have to sit in the waiting room with a teenager who wasn't wearing a mask so I sat by the door.

As the hygienist was walking me back to the room, I noticed a number of unmasked faces from the staff. I made a comment to the hygienist saying, I hope y'all are taking this seriously and then made reference to the number of people who were not wearing masks or had them pulled down. The hygienist realized my discomfort and she asked if I wanted to reschedule and I said, yes, I can't do this. As I was leaving, I also noticed that and the other person behind the desk were without a mask.

I have been disciplined trying to keep myself safe and it is sad that I had to feel uncomfortable in a medical facility when you should know better. What other risks are you taking with our health? I'm so disappointed.

Sincerely,

Trust the science guy

MAY THE **** FOREVER BE UPON THE ASSHOLE PANIC MONGERS WHO GOT THIS POOR SOUL ALL RILED UP AND IN FEAR OF HIS LIFE.
I hope someday you have him gassed up and can drill a couple pilot holes here and there.

Dear Patient..... after you left, we noticed that your balls had apparently dropped off in the office area and we recovered them shortly thereafter.... if you wish, you can pick them up during normal business hours at our receptionist desk. Otherwise, we'll assume you've not missed them or used them enough to claim them and they will be donated to the commissioners of the Big 10 and Pac 12 athletic conferences, as they too appear to be in desperate need of a pair.... perhaps even more than you.

Regards

Dr. Yankum

This is pure gold and may have to copy and paste it into a response. That oughtta really trigger him. I mean, I just cant even believe the level of stupid going on right now.

Dr. Yankum

giphy.gif

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
Thats cool. Luckily I have about 2500 patients who do and about 1.5 mill/yr in revenue to get me by.
You open to new patients? I had to mask up for my last check up and I refuse to do so again. I need a dentist that uses his brain. I mean, the moment a patient opens their mouth the germs go a flying and are vaporized into the air and ventilation system.

I guess the scared patient keeps his eyes closed when he is in the chair.

ADVERTISEMENT