ADVERTISEMENT

We'll take no answers as your answers on if you stand when

elevator

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2001
you hear the national anthem. Because unless you're doing surgery, or flying a plane you should stand right? Like I said, no doubt some of you are pissing while the anthem plays in the background.

And how do you give patriotic cred to a guy who ducked serving in the war.

Attacking me ain't an answer. Just tell the fng truth if you can.

Reactions: Lionel Mandrake
Why not just try to have a little fun on this board, enjoy a great Dawg win? Great PGA tourney today. They don't even play the National Anthem. You might find that relaxing.
Oleocountrydog allowed the liberals to come out of the woodwork after mass exodus of '15. I just don't want Eason to declare early for NFL draft in '18....its on death spiral.

Last edited:
Reactions: wesley-bulldog
you hear the national anthem. Because unless you're doing surgery, or flying a plane you should stand right? Like I said, no doubt some of you are pissing while the anthem plays in the background.

Meathead. Dead from the neck up

Reactions: dogstud
Oleocountrydog allowed the liberals to come out of the woodwork after mass exodus of '15. I just don't want Eason to declare early for NFL draft in '18....its on death spiral.
Skinny don't give a rat's ass bout innocent shoplifters getting tazed. There's pootie and Margharitas out there to worry about.
kIYoIEu.jpg

This as an issue before Trump was a elected. Your logic is progressively stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT