ADVERTISEMENT

What’s your take on FBI Chief Christopher Wray?

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
On first pass he seems like a nice enough guy, comes off to me as a moderate which is probably what you need as a FBI Director. Senator John Kennedy, who I like, seems to think highly of him. He comes across in hearings as confident and balanced.

Some of the FBI moves and his comments make me pause however:
1. The massive show of force arresting Roger Stone and recently with arresting of anti abortion advocate that had said he would turn himself in.
2. Wray comments about White Nationalist being a real issue without accompanying facts or examples
3. Recent whistleblowers revelations related to targeting Catholics and pro life groups
4. little if any discussion about antifia let alone any publicized raids of the type folks that attacked the police training facility in Atlanta.

I know there is much political theater in his job and his public statements. Clearly he is better than previous director and he may be battling with the AG whom he reports, however would like to hear more from him about #4 and lawlessness in many of our urban areas. Should a Republican not named Trump win the presidency in 2024 , his chances to be retained are probably less than 50/50.

I thought he might make a good director when he was hired, however he talks out of both sides of his mouth. This is a Southern term for someone that says one thing but does another - a liar! He seems to be on board with the liberal viewpoint, which is bad for our country!

Last edited:
Lifelong Republican, gave 100K to party, Trump appointee, not in the FBI before appionted. What else do you need?
Total swamp rat.
Wray was Assistant Attorney General from 2003 to 2005, working under Deputy Attorney General James Comey. While heading the Criminal Division, Wray oversaw prominent fraud investigations, including Enron.[15][19] In 2013, it was revealed that Wray was one of the senior Justice Dept officials who nearly resigned in 2004, alongside then FBI Director Robert Mueller and Deputy Attorney General James Comey, due to illegal surveillance techniques the Bush administration had put in place under the Terrorist Surveillance Program.
Trump took bad advice. That bad advice came from compromised, swamp owned Jeff Sessions who infiltrated the Trump campaign before the 2016 election.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...-after-hiding-biden-bribery-document-n2623705

MV5BYTRiODZhYjctOWZkMS00NjgyLTgzMmEtNTEwMDg1OWJjZWM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
On first pass he seems like a nice enough guy, comes off to me as a moderate which is probably what you need as a FBI Director. Senator John Kennedy, who I like, seems to think highly of him. He comes across in hearings as confident and balanced.

1. The massive show of force arresting Roger Stone and recently with arresting of anti abortion advocate that had said he would turn himself in.
2. Wray comments about White Nationalist being a real issue without accompanying facts or examples
3. Recent whistleblowers revelations related to targeting Catholics and pro life groups
4. little if any discussion about antifia let alone any publicized raids of the type folks that attacked the police training facility in Atlanta.

I know there is much political theater in his job and his public statements. Clearly he is better than previous director and he may be battling with the AG whom he reports, however would like to hear more from him about #4 and lawlessness in many of our urban areas. Should a Republican not named Trump win the presidency in 2024 , his chances to be retained are probably less than 50/50.
He must be fired. He is corrupt. They need to clean house in upper levels of fbi DOJ cia irs. All are Democratic operatives. Our nation being destroyed by the actions of these agencies.

All these agencies know the top people will all be fired unless a Dem is elected so the election interference will be on steroids once again!

All these agencies know the top people will all be fired unless a Dem is elected so the election interference will be on steroids once again!
A lot of truth in that statement. DeSantis said yesterday if elected day # 1 Wray would be fired. Suspect many heads will roll….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT