ADVERTISEMENT

What are the chances Smith will stay?*

Not good imo. The fact that he has not declared for the draft yet is a sign that he may be thinking about it though. There’s just a few days left to decide. Most players have already made their decision public.

Last edited:
Not good imo. The fact that he has not declared for the draft yet is a sign that he may be thinking about it though. There’s just a few days left to decide. Most players have already made their decision public.
I guess he's about as ready as anybody could be. I hate to say it, but I think he probably should go get the money, take care of his family.

I guess he's about as ready as anybody could be. I hate to say it, but I think he probably should go get the money, take care of his family.
Didn't somebody once claim Georgia only insures its athletes for $500K? Smith should go 1st round, and get decent signing bonus.......instant 20 something year old multimillionaire. Hope he returns, but he can always come back to get his degree......only difference will be when he returns to campus he'll be driving pretty decent automobile.
2017_46.png

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Didn't somebody once claim Georgia only insures its athletes for $500K? Smith should go 1st round, and get decent signing bonus.......instant 20 something year old multimillionaire. Hope he returns, but he can always come back to get his degree......only difference will be when he returns to campus he'll be driving pretty decent automobile.
2017_46.png
Where the white women at?

2017_46.png

From published reports in 2014:

Sources told ESPN.com that, within the last two weeks, Georgia upped Gurley's insurance policy to $10 million in coverage -- $5 million for total disability if Gurley got injured and never played again and $5 million in loss of value insurance, which would kick in if Gurley injured himself and slipped in the draft.

I agree. There are too many variables out there that would cause him to lose money like injuries etc. Party in the streets if he decided to stay.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT