ADVERTISEMENT

What is actually the most annoying…

RamenDawg

Dawgs by 17, at least
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
thing about the doomsday dawgs is their insistence that their take is reality. It is not reality it is in fact them being able to say “look at me look at me I told you we would lose and that we suck.” An obvious example is pointing to the only reason we came back as Bama “sitting on the ball”. Well I know for a fact if the roles were reversed you guys would cry about how we let go of the lead and are soft and don’t have the right mentality and Bama owns us and wanted more while you gargle sabans nutsack. Also Bama continued to run trick plays, run outside zones and throw the ball up 28 so that take is completely false anyway. The actual reality is yes there was a lot of ugly things that happened last night, and I agree on most criticism of the game. In the First half we were undisciplined, caught off guard defensively, couldn’t tackle and Beck clearly needs to see an exorcist.

But to dismiss coming back from 28 down in Tuscaloosa on a night we looked like we had zero juice is also not reality, it’s picking and choosing what you want to believe so you can feel like a big dick swinger on a message board. Both halves happened and like always the “reality” is much closer to the middle of the constant glass full or glass empty takes that have piled up since last night.

Stop being so dramatic and Go Dawgs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.