ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on with our recruiting ?..

DawgMaticFan

National Champion
Feb 7, 2016
A disappointing season in Kirby's first year shouldn't cause these issues.
I get we can close strong but it's clear we were struggling even before Georges decommitted.

Is there something I'm missing ?

I get we can close strong but it's clear we were struggling even before Georges decommitted.

Somewhat concerning, even though we still have over 8 months until signing day '18. We have to get Salyer and Zeus. Also need to win on the field this year to show these kids the program is on the right track. If those two things happen, hopefully we'll have a good class when all is said and done.

Reactions: Trim-man

It is puzzling that we lost a few decommits and really haven't gotten the any big fish to buy in so far...neither has Bama at this point...
I don't think recruits across the board all have said, let's wait and see how the season goes. The disappointing last season didn't stop a top signing class, so why would it stop commits now from wanting to play here...last yrs message was ..hey you want to play...we got spots...now it may be a different message..hey you want to play...you got to come in here and prove it..different selling point maybe? IDK..
If Clemson can have 5 QB's on roster and still get a commit from TLaw, then the reasoning that a QB doesn't want to come sit behind JE and JF doesn't make sense to me...
Hopefully..it will break open soon...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT