ADVERTISEMENT

Whatever happened to the “news”?!?

Hugdog18

National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2021
Anyone have a news show that actually talks about what is going on, without the incessant political angle?!? It would be nice to be able to watch a show that doesn’t have undertones that clearly reveal that organizations’ political leanings.

Anyone have a news show that actually talks about what is going on, without the incessant political angle?!? It would be nice to be able to watch a show that doesn’t have undertones that clearly reveal that organizations’ political leanings.
Unfortunately, I don’t think that exists anymore. It’s a radio show, but try the Von Haessler Doctrine

You probably can thank CNN for that when they went 24/7 back in the late 70’s or early 80’s. They have to fill air time with something……it’s mostly all BS, all news networks…..they are all HO’s.

Best thing people can do is just turn off their damn sets and say “I’m mad as hell and I’m not gonna take this anymore”:

Last edited:

Listen to independent media by podcast. It’s one of the last sources without censorship. Find some you trust and like and forget the bozos on CNN, MSNBC and FOX. They mostly only report extremist versions of what’s going in

You probably can thank CNN for that when they went 24/7 back in the late 70’s or early 80’s. They have to fill air time with something……it’s mostly all BS, all news networks…..they are all HO’s.

Best thing people can do is just turn off their damn sets and say “I’m mad as hell and I’m not gonna take this anymore”:

Mail in ballots, nothing will ever change now with out conflict.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Mail in ballots, nothing will ever change now with out conflict.
No major network did any detailed analysis (data mining) on voter turnout from some of the inter city presincts from 2016 or 2018 VS 2020 or 2022 in Philly , Detroit or Fulton County when mail in voting became prevalent. I did some very elementary analysis of Fulton Co and saw some change. So your point, although I’m hopeful it is not, is probably true.

No major network did any detailed analysis (data mining) on voter turnout from some of the inter city presincts from 2016 or 2018 VS 2020 or 2022 in Philly , Detroit or Fulton County when mail in voting became prevalent. I did some very elementary analysis of Fulton Co and saw some change. So your point, although I’m hopeful it is not, is probably true.
You combine mail in ballots and the 2010 Supreme Court ruling that corporations and a single American citizens donations are the same. To a politician in Georgia now he only has to listen to Home depot and Coco Cola. With those two the American Citzen has no authority over their government.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
It's sad how primetime news is all negative and then at the very end they share a positive note. How about just share the positives to influence people to do better!

News has been owned and operated by the government for years, iyam.

Exhibit A:

We are supposed to believe that Lee Harvey Oswald shot the President of the United States. He left the rifle, then left the scene. Then, he killed a cop, then decided to hide in movie theatre. Unfortunately, his plan didn't work, and he was arrested. While Oswald was in police custody, a random guy slipped into the police station, and shot him dead, to protect Jackie Kennedy, and show the world that Jewish guys are tough.

What was Operation Mockingbird?

It was an alleged large-scale project undertaken by the CIA beginning in the 1950s in which they recruited American journalists into a propaganda network. The recruited journalists were put on payroll by the CIA and instructed to write fake stories that promoted the views of the intelligence agency. Student cultural organizations and magazines were allegedly funded as fronts for this operation.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/operation-mockingbird

Now, just imagine what they have done since the Church commission hearings in the 70's.

Reactions: poorpreacher
ADVERTISEMENT