ADVERTISEMENT

What's the projected performance of our run defense?

Boost Assendahm

Always Ready, Never Prepared
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Surely we all still feel the sting of UF and GT running at Will (poor guy), pretty much all day, and in particular, when they needed yardage in key situations, they got it. And there's no need to belabor which individual call or play made all the difference in our season. It is STILL a team game, and it is a 60 minute game.

Crying about two killer losses is old news, a tired song, and preaching to the choir.....I know. But, I have not seen or read anything that makes me more confident in our '15 run defense edition than any of us were in our '14 run stoppers.

It seems that "D" help is on the way as recruiting defense has become an all time priority. Most of the talk is about our QB depth chart and what to expect from each of those guys and when. Pretty sure that our QB play will be just fine, and that our OL play will continue to improve. RB is certainly not a problem nor is TE and our WR's will surprise more than disappoint. DB's (ALL things considered) played lights out last season, and by all expectations continue to improve........but Run "D" .... ..... ...... Who knows?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News