ADVERTISEMENT

When grilling chicken do you set some butter on top

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
and let it melt down on the raw breast ? Then put some hot sauce on top . If haven’t ever done BOOM hot chicken BOOM , then you missing the boat . Then put some ham on top with some cheese and bbq sauce. You will be saying OCD knows what he’s doing.

You welcome

and let it melt down on the raw breast ? Then put some hot sauce on top . If haven’t ever done BOOM hot chicken BOOM , then you missing the boat . Then put some ham on top with some cheese and bbq sauce. You will be saying OCD knows what he’s doing.

You welcome
I LIBERALLY use butter. Sometimes, I LIBERALLY use olive oil.Sometimes, I LIBERALLY use mayo. In either event, I cook it until it turns BLACK.

You welcome
That sounds very good. I have a very special meat beater mallet. Put skinless breasts on cutting board, waxed paper on top, beat your meat until an even thickness. Marinate in any interesting marinade for a couple days. Cook very hot, very quick, about 2 minutes per side depending on thickness.

I tell another boom special . Every white woman like this I ever been around . Get a baking pan so you can put on the smoker and get your favorite kind of wood chips .

get you some chicken thighs boneless . Put some butter between the two thighs using tooth picks . Wrap the center with bacon . You know you going need to season before wrapping the bacon . Then drop you some hot sauce on the raw bacon .

when almost done drop bbq sauce down on it . Then tell your white woman BOOM says hello .

I tell another boom special . Every white woman like this I ever been around . Get a baking pan so you can put on the smoker and get your favorite kind of wood chips .

get you some chicken thighs boneless . Put some butter between the two thighs using tooth picks . Wrap the center with bacon . You know you going need to season before wrapping the bacon . Then drop you some hot sauce on the raw bacon .

when almost done drop bbq sauce down on it . Then tell your white woman BOOM says hello .
Hold up... How did Coach Muschamp get involved? Are you friends with him?

You should write a cook book titled “Black Man’s Getcha Some P**** Cookbook” .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT