ADVERTISEMENT

Where do y'all think Eason will transfer to?

There no way putting him back in is a good idea .
Todd, Eason ain't going nowhere; he's gonna win 'Dogs a championship before he leaves for NFL in '19. I foresee you wearing a sweatband just like one in the pic.
CFX160910_207_Nicholls_State_at_Georgia.jpg

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
Don't forget the jersey as well . That very key to styling with shorts and crocs . You messing up the style . Apparently you are not as cool as I thought you were.

Give this a break, both are on massive learning curves,we need both of them,most of. All shore up the ol,that determines how good a qb is....enjoy each win....one game at a time..Fromm is 1 hit away from being out,and we have to go to hell's sheet house in Rocky fart, that sorry excuse for a field scares me for injuries as we well know..so just be a dgd, support positive,,been too much negativity

Shitte, Eason would have have stomped Notre Dame, that was his type of game.

The experience Eason has would have changed our offenses completion.

Fromm will also be great but last night was custom built for Eason.

Reactions: wayxpython
Eastman you haven't been the same since jman took you down

HA!!!....Jaman left TOS when the going got tough (sparring), announced it to everyone by posting it. He left before me, left for 2 weeks or so, then came back when the coast was clear (me gone). Could not hang, could dish it out but not take it. Too bad, seemed like a good fellow, been chatting with him for years, it just got turned "sideways" somehow. I was just having fun, giving it back...tit for tat. Honestly, I've always like Jaman, but he did not take me down. Todd did, minutes after Jaman announcing he was leaving that day...and like a badge of honor for Todd, he put it at the top of the board for a couple of days (my banishment)....hilarious stuff.

Todd was either too lazy to figure out what was going on, or just has no coconuts...could have been both. I guess he took the easy way out and just banned me. He probably didn't want me to run away any of his paying customers...I suppose. Hell, I had fun with it, I guess some didn't (mainly, Bubba & Jaman), their feelings apparently got hurt. I got banned, no big deal. Couple of titty babies over there. Bubba has got to be the biggest of them all, but titty babies gonna titty baby. It still goes on, can't fight their own battles...but they certainly can start it. Some just can't take it when you turn it around and give it back. They change... get mad and pout when you do indeed give it back.....and when they can't win, they run and tell Todd, like sniveling little tattletales. But when you look at it for what they really are, you just gotta shake your head and laugh.

Nothing wrong with good natured ribbing, I like it, but some can only do it one way. Most all are good folks over there though, wish they would come here....but leave the soap opera crap there. Too bad they stole all the folks that were once here, dirty pool IYAM. No hard feelings on my part (banning), was spending WAY too much time there and not enough time working anyway.

SO....there ya go!! BTW, just razzing U about being an attention whore, hope your feelings ain't hurt . Peace brother!!

Last edited:
HA!!!....Jaman left TOS when the going got tough (sparring), announced it to everyone by posting it. He left before me, left for 2 weeks or so....then came back when the coast was clear (me gone). Could not hang.....could dish it out but not take it. Too bad, seemed like a good fellow, been chatting with him for years... it just got turned "sideways" somehow....I was just having fun, giving it back...tit for tat. Honestly, I've always like Jaman...but he did not take me down. Todd did, minutes after Jaman announcing he as leaving that day...and like a badge of honor for Todd, he put it at the top of the board for a couple of days (my banishment)....hilarious stuff.

Todd was either too lazy to figure out what was going on....or just has no coconuts, could have been both. I guess he took the easy way out and just banned me. He probably didn't want me to run away any of his paying customers...I suppose. Hell, I had fun with it...I guess some didn't (mainly, Bubba & Jaman), their feelings apparently got hurt. I got banned, no big deal.....couple of titty babies over there, Bubba has got to be the biggest of them all... but titty babies gonna titty baby. They gonna run and tell the owner, tattletales.....still goes on, can't fight their own battles...but they certainly can start it. Some just change when the going gets tough (for them).

Nothing wrong with good natured ribbing, I like it...but some can only do it one way. Most all are good folks over there though, wish they would come here....but leave the soap opera crap there. Too bad they stole all the folks that were once here, dirty pool IYAM. No hard feelings on my part (banning), was spending WAY too much time there and not enough time working anyway.

SO....there ya go!! BTW, just razzing U about being an attention whore...hope your feelings ain't hurt ....Peace brother!!
olecountrydog = biggest diva in annals of Chat.

Believe it came from OCD, who got it and other pearls from his boss. He waxed eloquently about the entire lexicon many years ago.

That is the face of authority. You spose that's his ole lady with the peach milkshake waiting for him to settle this little problem and take her home for a hot and panting screamer?

That is the face of authority. You spose that's his ole lady with the peach milkshake waiting for him to settle this little problem and take her home for a hot and panting screamer?
That's either Todd's ole lady or Heather. if i was gambling man, wood say this girl resembles Heather after she lost her innocence to the Rookie.
tumblr_nt4s6g7aBn1uczfavo1_1280.jpg

Believe it came from OCD, who got it and other pearls from his boss. He waxed eloquently about the entire lexicon many years ago.

Yeah could be, just remember CD using "FF" one night years ago, it took a while for some to figure out what it meant. Then I started to see "FF" being used a lot, eventually evolving to "fly fock". At least that is what I focking remember.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT