ADVERTISEMENT

While we roll our eyes at the NBA "boycott" tonight...

Just get ready...the college kids will be desperate to copy cat.

It sure would be nice to go back to the days of waiting until all the facts are out before passing judgement. I still say that none of the killings recently would have happened if people would just respect and obey the commands of a police. The longer this plays out the more emboldened that people will become to ignore or even confront law enforcement. Rough days ahead.

It sure would be nice to go back to the days of waiting until all the facts are out before passing judgement. I still say that none of the killings recently would have happened if people would just respect and obey the commands of a police. The longer this plays out the more emboldened that people will become to ignore or even confront law enforcement. Rough days ahead.

Not a commentary in any way about any events. I'm just saying there is usually a copy cat effect with these things, and don't be surprised if if trickles down to college and UGA. Since I made this post it's proven prophetic - other leagues and teams rushing to copy cat.

You’re just making way too much sense for some people on this board Blessed. BLM and others don’t care about facts. All they see is an African American killed and it fits their narrative so they run with it. I agree with you. Rough times ahead.

Did I beat you up at the bus stop as kids or something?

No - I agree with everything you say about football and appreciate your insights. I disagree with your opinions about this topic. You speak in absolutes about an incredibly complicated situation and you shit on anyone that might see it differently.

How many of your teammates agree with you?

No - I agree with everything you say about football and appreciate your insights. I disagree with your opinions about this topic. You speak in absolutes about an incredibly complicated situation and you shit on anyone that might see it differently.

How many of your teammates agree with you?

Very few, and I've had some very spirited and civil debates with them. It's ok to disagree without juvenile attempts at insults.

Lmao ur funny don’t u know if black people and poc stop playing football there would be no football league lol think about that one for a second
You're funnier. Don't you know if whites and poc quit watching, the league minimum goes from half a million a year to 4500. You think about that one for a second.

You're funnier. Don't you know if whites and poc quit watching, the league minimum goes from half a million a year to 4500. You think about that one for a second.
Just because u older yt people don’t watch won’t change much ... the younger adults and kids will watch no matter what . And u do know the salary cap and TV money has been going up the last couple years but ok lmao

Just because u older yt people don’t watch won’t change much ... the younger adults and kids will watch no matter what . And u do know the salary cap and TV money has been going up the last couple years but ok lmao
And you realize where the majority of that money comes from, don't you?

If college follows suit I will save alot of money by cancelling cable. I'm not paying for a clown show.

How dumb are u sir u do ur research PLEASE or actually watch the video maybe lol... the cop walked behind him with some distance... the man nvr made it to the car rlly or turned around nvr made a sudden move to seam as a threat . And u acting like he was alone he had 3 or 4 officers right there with him

The dude was literally in the car. 100 percent in the car.

The joy of watching certain sports has been sucked out this year.
That is called "Cultural Marxism". The goal is to destroy everything in our culture that is enjoyable or brings us together. The goal of that is to demoralize a nation. To destroy social bonds in communities and families. Its Satanic. And its coordinated, and planned.
Saps lap it up, and help destroy their own nation.
Decent people should stop voting DEM.

Are you really that dense? I was a police officer so let me educate you since it seems you just don’t get it. If someone has a knife it takes less than a second for them to grab it and the officer not even notice and then get stabbed (bullet proof vests don’t stop knives, just FYI). You can actually attack someone at lot faster with a knife than a gun. Please do your research and use your brain before posting.
Blue Lives Matter more.

Can you imagine if all this was over a lie? A lie that can be proven wrong by pulling up the full videos that we all have at our fingertips?
And statistics that show only a handful of police shootings with more whites than blacks being shot.

Lmao ur funny don’t u know if black people and poc stop playing football there would be no football league lol think about that one for a second
So be it and goodbye exorbitant contracts they should think about that

Blue Lives doesn’t exist sir ur not born a police officer and u can take off the badge. People can’t take off their black or brown skin lol
I'll take a cops life over a criminal every time. Do what the cops say, don't fight, don't act like you're going for a weapon and you won't have a problem, that equals to common sense and obeying the law....not hard. Of course we all know they don't kill more dumbass whites than anyone else....right.

Reactions: LumpKingDawg
Blue Lives Matter more.
Amen brother.
I'll take a cops life over a criminal every time. Do what the cops say, don't fight, don't act like you're going for a weapon and you won't have a problem, that equals to common sense and obeying the law....not hard. Of course we all know they don't kill more dumbass whites than anyone else....right.
Coming from my previous life as a cop I can tell you this is true. I would be a wealthy man if I had a dollar for every single time I had an interaction with someone where they didn’t listen to my commands and the interaction had to be escalated. I was trained to only use the force necessary to place an individual under control. It’s called The Use of Force Continuum. Lethal force being the last stage of force. If that officer felt his life was in immediate danger then he had no choice. It is a SPLIT second decision that can mean you live and see another day or you never go home. People that aren’t in the job will never understand just how fast these interactions happen. It is a scary, humbling and thankless profession. The sad part is radical groups like BLM and others don’t care about facts. All they care about is advancing a narrative. The last time I checked I haven’t seen any protests for police officer that get killed serving their community. But if an African American is killed by a white officer it’s immediately labeled as racism without even knowing the facts. This has to change. Of course many things need to change, but our police officers need support as well.

Amen brother.

Coming from my previous life as a cop I can tell you this is true. I would be a wealthy man if I had a dollar for every single time I had an interaction with someone where they didn’t listen to my commands and the interaction had to be escalated. I was trained to only use the force necessary to place an individual under control. It’s called The Use of Force Continuum. Lethal force being the last stage of force. If that officer felt his life was in immediate danger then he had no choice. It is a SPLIT second decision that can mean you live and see another day or you never go home. People that aren’t in the job will never understand just how fast these interactions happen. It is a scary, humbling and thankless profession. The sad part is radical groups like BLM and others don’t care about facts. All they care about is advancing a narrative. The last time I checked I haven’t seen any protests for police officer that get killed serving their community. But if an African American is killed by a white officer it’s immediately labeled as racism without even knowing the facts. This has to change. Of course many things need to change, but our police officers need support as well.
Glad you came out alive, got to be the most harrowing job one could have. God Bless you all.

NBA ratings are down 20% this year in playoffs. The regular season was down more. This will only make it worse. This is even with limited viewing options and months without any sports. It’s bad.

TV money will be going down across the board. The NBA has alienated a lot of people by going full social justice warrior. You can act like it doesn’t matter but it will.

ADVERTISEMENT