ADVERTISEMENT

White Trash Wednesday

Dublin, GA ("Redneck Games")??? That was my first thought, maybe not...didn't see enough of red clay. Nonetheless, some of that "White Trash" may be somebody's treasure. Definitely a few screamers & hummers in that group....I mean, if you like that kinda thing.

Gonna say WOOD to a few of those...as long as they didn't talk, can scream & hum as long as they want.

Last edited:
We are fu^*’d as a country.

Eh, probably the same thing said about the hippies in the 60s and 70s. We all do stupid shit when we are young. I wish I'd have done more stupid shit like this when I was young. I'd have acted like a good ol' boy for a weekend if it meant getting some mud on my nuts and bolt from those hoors.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Eh, probably the same thing said about the hippies in the 60s and 70s. We all do stupid shit when we are young. I wish I'd have done more stupid shit like this when I was young. I'd have acted like a good ol' boy for a weekend if it meant getting some mud on my nuts and bolt from those hoors.

Oh I would have been right there too but I’m holding others to a higher standard

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT