ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Who’s boycotting the NBA?

Hand raised. Won’t ever watch another game in my life. We need to hit these people in the pocket book to get them to start acting rationally. The idea that police are killing poc due to racism is completely false.
I stopped watching the NBA in '79.........have no desire to watch another one of its games 'til affirmative action is instituted to guarantee at least 50% of league is caucasian. I might watch 2 or 3 collegiate games during March Madness, but only cause of my ESPN picks. America would be better off if the NBA completely dissolved.
100616_Lakers1954_h.jpg

Please do your research and look at statistics before u spew nonsense about the police lol tell me how police unions first started if u could plz

I stopped watching the NBA in '79.........have no desire to watch another one of its games 'til affirmative action is instituted to guarantee at least 50% of league is caucasian. I might watch 2 or 3 collegiate games during March Madness, but only cause of my ESPN picks. America would be better off if the NBA completely dissolved.
100616_Lakers1954_h.jpg
Last sentence is what I want.

Hand raised. Won’t ever watch another game in my life. We need to hit these people in the pocket book to get them to start acting rationally. The idea that police are killing poc due to racism is completely false.
I’ve boycotting them for 30 years, so I guess I can just continue that.

It's not at all false, racism without doubt plays a major role in many of these shootings.
It doesn't have to be a completely conscious choice. A cop can just be more likely to react more violently when dealing with a black man, which may well have been what happened in Kenosha.

It's not at all false, racism without doubt plays a major role in many of these shootings.
It doesn't have to be a completely conscious choice. A cop can just be more likely to react more violently when dealing with a black man, which may well have been what happened in Kenosha.
Wrong again. You won’t hear these statistics in the media but both Mr Elder and Mr. O’Reilly (both black Americans) do a really good job of debunking these false beliefs. Mr elder below cites a study showing officers are actually less likely to shoot a black man due to fear of being labeled a racist or hate crime. People keep believing these false beliefs and I don’t know why anyone will sign up to be a police officer. No need to defund an organization that doesn’t exist anymore. These are fbi statistics not just made up numbers

If I was a player I would be doing everything I could to get fans interested especially after covid. Instead, these idiots double down and and come up with a plan to drive even more away. It hasn’t even hit em yet that they are cutting their own throat.

I’ll continue to boycott the NBA while black males continue to murder innocent people. Seems fair right? This happened Monday in South Carolina.

https://www.wbtw.com/georgetown-cou...cide-victims-shot-during-traffic-altercation/

Please do your research and look at statistics before u spew nonsense about the police lol tell me how police unions first started if u could plz
These are fbi statistics from a lady that has been studying police and crime for 20 years:

I keep hearing people saying good for the players. Good for what? What they should be protesting is the fact 7/10 black children grow up without a father or - black on black crime. Tired of the false narrative that racism is the root of all these problems or worst yet the mythical and unseen systemic racism now claimed to be the problem. Again, we as Americans have to see through these red herring arguments and look to fix the problem. It starts with strong families and personal accountability from the black comm. You don’t constantly blame the school or teacher when your child gets in trouble. It’s old and worn out. It’s like the boy calling wolf now.

I’m actually rooting for the police nationwide to walk off the job now. It’s sad that I would want this to happen but tired of the bs being spewed by the media, Hollywood, and high dollar athletes who spread this false narrative. Meanwhile they live in gated communities far away from poor poc they claim they want to help and protect. It’s a joke and I’m done being scared of pointing out facts.

These are fbi statistics from a lady that has been studying police and crime for 20 years:

I keep hearing people saying good for the players. Good for what? What they should be protesting is the fact 7/10 black children grow up without a father or - black on black crime. Tired of the false narrative that racism is the root of all these problems or worst yet the mythical and unseen systemic racism now claimed to be the problem. Again, we as Americans have to see through these red herring arguments and look to fix the problem. It starts with strong families and personal accountability from the black comm. You don’t constantly blame the school or teacher when your child gets in trouble. It’s old and worn out. It’s like the boy calling wolf now.
Racism is the root of all the problems ur just to blind to see it ... black people have been oppressed for 400 years. You act like they weren’t slaves at one point. POC fought for this country’s freedom but weren’t even free in their own country. You act like that was a long time ago and it wasn’t. They are still living people from the Jim Crow laws days stop being blind to the problem

Racism is the root of all the problems ur just to blind to see it ... black people have been oppressed for 400 years. You act like they weren’t slaves at one point. POC fought for this country’s freedom but weren’t even free in their own country. You act like that was a long time ago and it wasn’t. They are still living people from the Jim Crow laws days stop being blind to the problem
Again, tell me how this country today is racist? Please enlighten me. The civil rights act makes it illegal to discriminate against people of color. Affirmative action actually makes it easier to get into school and get a job. Explain why Nigerian immigrants have high family incomes and why Indians do too. Please enlighten me instead of merely continuing to claim that it exist and is the reason for poc problems. Show me police statistics that poc are being killed at a higher rate by white police.
Please refute Mr. Elders arguments :
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBEJ0C...d&ig_mid=6BAFAAE2-1DD9-4199-BE21-4517CDAF76CA

Racism is the root of all the problems? Any issue in society has multiple variables. To blame all of the issues on racism is to absolve individuals of personal responsibility. Your statement is beyond asinine.

Last edited:
Again, tell how this country today is racist? Please enlighten me. The civil rights act makes it illegal to discriminate against people of color. Affirmative action actually makes it easier to get into school and get a job. Explain why Nigerian immigrants have high family incomes and why Indians do too. Please enlighten me instead of merely continuing to claim that it exist and is the reason for poc problems. Show me police statistics that poc are being killed at a higher rate by white police.
Then why are black people still getting hung in 2020 if we are not racist ?! It’s the cops getting off and not getting held accountable after shooting and killing someone that is the problem... Cops have a 1 percent chance to be convicted of a serious crime of wrong doing because the police union is so strong . They have higher family incomes because all the rich Nigerians and Indians come to America lol duh

Reactions: Ugasport1224
Racism is the root of all the problems? Any issue in society is a multiple variables. To blame all of the issues on racism is to absolve individuals of personal responsibility. Your statement is beyond asinine.
Please leave me alone my point obviously flew right over ur head

Reactions: Ugasport1224
Racism is the root of all the problems? Any issue in society is a multiple variables. To blame all of the issues on racism is to absolve individuals of personal responsibility. Your statement is beyond asinine.
This! And I don’t want to belittle Pshad54 as a person. I want to convince him this blind belief in one variable causing an outcome is wrong. My point is there is no cogent argument that racism is the sole cause of poc problems. In fact, it appears that it has grown into the sole ground and thus is better characterized as an excuse. I mean is the nba racist bc there are not more whites in the league. No! It’s an absurd argument but somehow pocs crime rates, poverty,& other problems are somehow solely the result of racism? This too is an absurd argument. The most statistically linked variable to poverty and crime is being born to a single mother. This is the problem and it’s an American problem. It’s a bigger problem for blacks than whites or Hispanics. Solely blaming racism is a red herring that actually makes the problem worse, not better.

This! And I don’t want to belittle Pshad54 as a person. I want to convince him this blind belief in one variable causing an outcome is wrong. My point is there is no cogent argument that racism is the sole cause of poc problems. In fact, it appears that it has grown into the sole ground and thus is better characterized as an excuse. I mean is the nba racist bc there are not more whites in the league. No! It’s an absurd argument but somehow pocs crime rates, poverty,& other problems are somehow solely the result of racism? This too is an absurd argument. The most statistically linked variable to poverty and crime is being born to a single mother. This is the problem and it’s an American problem. It’s a bigger problem for blacks than whites or Hispanics. Solely blaming racism is a red herring that actually makes the problem worse, not better.
A tree can’t grow without it’s roots in the ground ... the roots of this country is racism plz tell me I’m lying or exaggerating that ... yes things have gotten better but it’s still not good enough

I’m really starting to question if u know the history of ur own country

Then why are black people still getting hung in 2020 if we are not racist ?! It’s the cops getting off and not getting held accountable after shooting and killing someone that is the problem... Cops have a 1 percent chance to be convicted of a serious crime of wrong doing because the police union is so strong . They have higher family incomes because all the rich Nigerians and Indians come to America lol duh
Name one black person hung this year in America. You realize that inter racial crime is very low but that blacks actually commit more crimes and murders against whites than vice versa. Name another country with more poc doing better than here in the us. I can go on and on, but there is no need. Claiming racism exists isn’t enough anymore for me. You have to prove it.

Name one black person hung this year in America. You realize that inter racial crime is very low but that blacks actually commit more crimes and murders against whites than vice versa. Name another country with more poc doing better than here in the us. I can go on and on, but there is no need. Claiming racism exists isn’t enough anymore for me. You have to prove it.
Robert Fuller Lol look it up sir

I’m really starting to question if u know the history of ur own country
I know my history and it’s just that- history. My father grew up in a trailer. He joined the army and worked hard. Education, two family household, and hard work lead to success. If you do those things, it has never been a better time to be black in us.

Again, You don’t have to go to prison if your great grandpa was a murderer. I want you to refute Mr elder above bc he is way more knowledgeable than me on these topics. Here is a website that I want you to visit. https://1776unites.com/

y
ou don’t have to your change your mind but you should at least hear my arguments before retreating to calls of racism and history.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
A tree can’t grow without it’s roots in the ground ... the roots of this country is racism plz tell me I’m lying or exaggerating that ... yes things have gotten better but it’s still not good enough

kids can’t grow up properly when 70% of them are raised by a single parent... racism hasn’t caused decades of men refusing to be a man and be a responsible father... wake up... can’t believe we are even having these fights on here...

Couldn't possibly ever be the fault of the "black" man, since we all love talking about color over and over and over again, year after year, decade after decade, century after century. When is the bitching going to stop and self responsibility kick in, WHEN?

Last edited:
Can you please point us in the direction of the utopia where men are without sin where it’s safe to plant a tree?

Last edited:
I am but i never watch it anyway . I am going to miss the NFL but my golf game should improve

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT