ADVERTISEMENT

Who is gonna be Harris running mate?….

I really don’t want to think about that. I know it may happen but good lord. Biden is horrendous, but that clown will be even worse if possible. That is exactly who we want dealing with Putin and the Middle East. I can’t imagine a Democrat with a straight face can tell me I am wrong. No way in hell.

Since in that scenario you have a woman who is black leading the ticket,...the Dems really need to pander to the frail white male man-bun vote to conquer the battleground states for the VP,..ill go with Richard Bloomenfal,....because maybe he doesn't have a man-bun,... but he seems like he could be an owner of a backpacker hostel and can lead you to the "good stuff" on the street corner,..Richard would be very relatable for the ticket

Since in that scenario you have a woman who is black leading the ticket,...the Dems really need to pander to the frail white male man-bun vote to conquer the battleground states for the VP,..ill go with Richard Bloomenfal,....because maybe he doesn't have a man-bun,... but he seems like he could be an owner of a backpacker hostel and can lead you to the "good stuff" on the street corner,..Richard would be very relatable for the ticket
Nah. I think one of those freak Transgenders. Time for that first right ?

Last edited:
I don't think Pete Butplug is an option. If they could talk Joe Manchin into it that would be their best move. He is just a Biden type crook would relish the extortion racket and has pretended to be a neutral as long as he made money.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
time for AOC to step up.
I’m going with Willie Brown. I think this country has reached the point where the President hawk tuahing a 90 year old Vice President under the Resolute Desk sounds about right, the natural course of events.

giphy.webp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT