ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the right's Pete Buttigieg?

ChoppedWood

National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2022
I absolutly hate that Pete Buttigieg is a democrat. He is young, talented, bright, measured and articulate. I am impressed everytime I hear him talk and geniunely feel that I learn from him. Everytime I hear him speak, I wish there was a similar voice on the right articulating and defending conservative principles and positions.

I dont think I have heard a voice like his...and it pains me that the only measured and rational voice in politics is a...democrat!

So, who is the right's Pete Buttigieg?

I absolutly hate that Pete Buttigieg is a democrat. He is young, talented, bright, measured and articulate. I am impressed everytime I hear him talk and geniunely feel that I learn from him. Everytime I hear him speak, I wish there was a similar voice on the right articulating and defending conservative principles and positions.

I dont think I have heard a voice like his...and it pains me that the only measured and rational voice in politics is a...democrat!

He would have likely been fired if the left held anyone accountable. So many asked for his resignation. He has been a trainwreck. Pardon the pun. I am sure you can find someone on the right who has been just as bad at his job, and learn from one of his or her speeches. If not learn from his two months of paid vacation in 2021, when supply lines went sideways so bad for months. The first article will give you a solid list of highlights to learn from. He is the Michael Jordan of the Democrat party on cable tv. So he has you and others fooled. Too bad his pesky job performance is so bad it questions how he was promoted from mayor to secretary of transportation. Sheesh

Then there is this classic. Obvious slip of the Biden tongue, and what some democrats have called him behind closed doors.

Last edited:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Lindsey Graham

Just as transparent as the media.
30f1wu.jpg

I'm gonna defend the OP here. Pete is a pretty talented politician. He definitely has studied the Obama way of public speaking, answering quesitons, etc. He is light years more skilled and intelligent than Kamala. The policies suck. He is a "weird" choice for transportation secretary. But as a mouthpiece / figure-head of the Obama-led Democrats, he would be effective.

That said, I don't think he is electable. If the conservatives had one that was a great leader, I would vote for him. But there is a lot of the country that won't vote for a gay dude. Many on the democrat side too.

Ironically, I think the only reason he won’t be Harris’ running mate is because he is gay.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT