ADVERTISEMENT

Who shot JFK? Was Watergate a setup? The Feds have been behind

The same people were involved in Watergate and Dallas in 1963. Agree that a lot of the shady stuff happened under Hoover, but post WW2 it really ramped up, both here and the agencies acts abroad. The history of the USA post war is a lot murkier than most people believe.
Agreed. Most Americans have no clue. It will be interesting to see how things change as more of the corruption is exposed.

Reactions: WyoDawg307
I don't know who shot JFK.

But I don't believe the official story. It's a ridiculous narrative. Random guy shoots the President, then goes into a movie theater? Then gets killed, by a guy who just wanted to show the world that Jews are tough. Give me a break.

I also think Watergate was a setup. Lots of the same people were involved in Dallas.

The thing that gets me is, Ruby knew he had terminal cancer before he shot Oswald. That has always proved problematic to me. We’ll probably be dead before the release the files.

Mr Rate: Whoever took that shot's probably dead now. That's how conspiracy works. Them boys on the grassy knoll, they were dead within three hours. Buried in the damn desert. Unmarked graves out past Terlingua.
Nick Memphis: And you know this for a fact?
Mr. Rate: Still got the shovel!

It is worth noting that Dr Joly West was a hypnotist in charge of the CIA mind control projects associated with MK Ultra,...and he somehow became the Doctor visiting Jack Ruby in jail right before Ruby lost his mind,....

Dorothy Kilgallen was an investigative journalist who visited Jack Ruby before he died,..and Dorothy died mysteriously in her hotel room under suspicious circumstances before her report became public

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
some shady stuff since Hoover so why would we think things are any better? Here is an interesting take from Tucker.

Noteworthy that your interest in conspiracy theories does not include Trump, whose ties to organized crime in both the US and Russia are extensively documented and go back three decades or more.

He also is mentioned many times in the recently released Epstein files but clearly Trump's known personal history with women suggest any potential accusations there are ridiculous.

Reactions: celticdawg
Noteworthy that your interest in conspiracy theories does not include Trump, whose ties to organized crime in both the US and Russia are extensively documented and go back three decades or more.

He also is mentioned many times in the recently released Epstein files but clearly Trump's known personal history with women suggest any potential accusations there are ridiculous.
You never fail to please. Keep up the good work there Will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT