ADVERTISEMENT

Who wants to face God to tell him

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
a woman’s right to kill her baby, a soul that He knew before conception, is more important than Him.

Just curious how a Christian reconciles this in their mind as they supported the fake preacher. And it goes to show we seem to be more interested in the imagery of the Church and preacher worship, than understanding scripture and doing what God asks of us.

We are to worship God first. That is our purpose.

So what would you say to God about what we just did and how you feel about killing conceived life?

My comment is for Christians only. As Christians, we are called to rebuke false teachings within the Church.

There is not a single scriptural support for what WE just did in placing a false prophet in a political office and the promotion of killing life.

Where is God left in our self indulgent, narcissistic thinking?

Curious what other Christians on this board think.

Nope. What you posted is a problem that God warned us clearly about in our societies and cultures. We seek acceptance in what we want to happen rather than seek what God commands of us. So we seek His Word through the ideals of human ideology to find comfort in what we believe rather than open the Bible and read His Word intimately where it might conflict with what we want.

A politician will promise what the voter wants. A preacher should teach only what God commands us to do.

Warnock is not Jewish, nor a Jewish rabbi. So you lost me. Satanic Churches promote abortion absolutely because of promotion that human life is not created by God, but rather just a case of circumstance. Medical industries make billions in the industry.

I spoke only if Christians. Your deflection of Biblical scripture relating to Christians confirms desire versus truth from a scriptural perspective.

My prayer would be that Gods Word would convict the heart and mind if those who are so callous with Gods creation and believe we are more important than Him.

In my prayers each day, I mention all my secular liberal friends on this board by name. And I pray that Christ moves in their lives. The point is salvation.

And say a prayer for me. I need it.

Last edited:
Nope. What you posted is a problem that God warned us clearly about in our societies and cultures. We seek acceptance in what we want to happen rather than seek what God commands of us. So we seek His Word through the ideals of human ideology to find comfort in what we believe rather than open the Bible and read His Word intimately where it might conflict with what we want.

A politician will promise what the voter wants. A preacher should teach only what God commands us to do.

Warnock is not Jewish, nor a Jewish rabbi. So you lost me. Satanic Churches promote abortion absolutely because of promotion that human life is not created by God, but rather just a case of circumstance. Medical industries make billions in the industry.

I spoke only if Christians. Your deflection of Biblical scripture relating to Christians confirms desire versus truth from a scriptural perspective.

My prayer would be that Gods Word would convict the heart and mind if those who are so callous with Gods creation and believe we are more important than Him.

In my prayers each day, I mention all my secular liberal friends on this board by name. And I pray that Christ moves in their lives. The point is salvation.

And say a prayer for me. I need it.
I totally agree, just like you I am not perfect but I am saved by the Grace of my Lord!

a woman’s right to kill her baby, a soul that He knew before conception, is more important than Him.

Just curious how a Christian reconciles this in their mind as they supported the fake preacher. And it goes to show we seem to be more interested in the imagery of the Church and preacher worship, than understanding scripture and doing what God asks of us.

So what would you say to God about what we just did and how you feel about killing conceived life?

My comment is for Christians only. As Christians, we are called to rebuke false teachings within the Church.

There is not a single scriptural support for what WE just did in placing a false prophet in a political office and the promotion of killing life.

They just keep looking away and pretending God is not God. And, they lie to themselves so long that they believe it ... sorta.\
We had a saying in Vietnam, "ain't no atheists in foxholes."
I've seen it when the truth comes home. It ain't pretty.
But, I'll tell you one thing. The ones that live through it never deny the truth again.
I pray for our country every night and for God to strike down the evil, not the people infected but the sickness. I hope it does not take such a "foxhole" situation on a national level to steer this country back to the Rock of Ages.

Last edited:
They just keep looking away and pretending God is not God. And, they lie to themselves so long that they believe it ... sorta.\
We had a saying in Vietnam, "ain't no atheists in foxholes."
I've seen it when the truth comes home. It ain't pretty.
But, I'll tell you one thing. The ones that live through it never deny the truth again.
I pray for our country every night and for God to strike down the evil, not the people infected but the sickness. I hope it does not take such a "foxhole" situation on a national level to steer this country back to the Rock of Ages.
Amen brother!

God is cool with “free will” last time I checked. I’d suggest Christians are also not to judge others either and forgiveness (Grace) is the true base of Christianity. AND our purpose. That said, you seem to have an issue with understanding the United States is not a religion based government and The Fathers created it that way with thoughtful, willful, strong intention. As for me, I live under grace.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: cherrydawg
I've wrestled with this for years, trying to understand how a true Bible believing Christian can justify voting for a political party that openly supports the killing of the unborn. The Bible is clear that God knows us in the womb. This is just one of many in the Bible.
Psalm 139: 13-16 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

I understand non-Christians having no problems with abortion, but anyone who profess to be a Christian yet votes for a party that supports it will have to answer for it some day. I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that conversation with God.

God is cool with “free will” last time I checked. I’d suggest Christians are also not to judge others either and forgiveness (Grace) is the true base of Christianity. AND our purpose. That said, you seem to have an issue with understanding the United States is not a religioun based government and The Fathers created it that way with thoughtful, willful, strong intention. As for me, I live under grace.
The juggling of free will, sin, repentance, and grace is a slippery slope. They do not work independently of each other.

My post, as stated, addresses the call of Christians. I never mentioned a word about our founding fathers. It is about a Christians understanding our relationship with Christ and our responsibilities to each other.

If free will was whatever we want, we would still live in the garden. If free will was whatever we want, the point of the flood would be irrelevant. If free will was whatever we want, Sodom and Gomorrah would still be standing….

If free will was whatever we want, Christ would not have had to die on the cross to take the sin from our free will decisions. The grace he applied to his relationship with us is beyond our understanding.

God is the complete absence of sin. Sin is the complete absence of God. They exist exclusively of each other.

God created us to be companions to Him and to be totally worshipping of Him. God did not create robots, He gave us choice. But sin became a by-product of our choices, separating us from God.

He did not create us to be separated from Him. So this is the dilemma we face. Do what is loved by God, which in the realm of human free will is impossible. Or live repentive of sin, seeking forgiveness for our sins.

Sin was originally washed from us through repentance and actual first born unmarked blood sacrifices of their herds.

Christ became that blood sacrifice, giving His life and taking on our sin. But that grace, while given freely, without worldly physical requirement, does have a decision that is required from us.

We must understand who Christ is. The Son of God incarnate. We must believe He came to earth to save us from our sins. We must admit we are sinners and repent to the best of our ability as human beings, from that sin.

Christ did not die and be resurrected for us to sin nor to teach or promote sin. He takes our sin, and gives us a pass on condemnation through redemptive repentance and worship of Christ.

Christ, the creator of all life. God, who knows us before we are conceived, and in the womb.

Christ, whose apostle Paul stated clearly that while we do not judge salvation, we are to hold our brothers accountable, recognizing sin and false teachings. We are called to remove false teachings that would take the least of us away from God.

Our relationship with Christ isn’t about tolerance of what we want. It’s about seeking what He wants.

And I will not have it written in my Book of Life that I choose to not only kill God’s creation out of personal convenience, but promoted it, thus separating more people from God. The Bible speaks clearly on that abomination.

So as a Christian. I am called to call sin, sin, and help others move from it. I am not called to encourage it.

The message professed to us is either from God or not.

That’s all I got RDM.

The juggling of free will, sin, repentance, and grace is a slippery slope. They do not work independently of each other.

My post, as stated, addresses the call of Christians. I never mentioned a word about our founding fathers. It is about a Christians understanding our relationship with Christ and our responsibilities to each other.

If free will was whatever we want, we would still live in the garden. If free will was whatever we want, the point of the flood would be irrelevant. If free will was whatever we want, Sodom and Gomorrah would still be standing….

If free will was whatever we want, Christ would not have had to die on the cross to take the sin from our free will decisions. The grace he applied to his relationship with us is beyond our understanding.

God is the complete absence of sin. Sin is the complete absence of God. They exist exclusively of each other.

God created us to be companions to Him and to be totally worshipping of Him. God did not create robots, He gave us choice. But sin became a by-product of our choices, separating us from God.

He did not create us to be separated from Him. So this is the dilemma we face. Do what is loved by God, which in the realm of human free will is impossible. Or live repentive of sin, seeking forgiveness for our sins.

Sin was originally washed from us through repentance and actual first born unmarked blood sacrifices of their herds.

Christ became that blood sacrifice, giving His life and taking on our sin. But that grace, while given freely, without worldly physical requirement, does have a decision that is required from us.

We must understand who Christ is. The Son of God incarnate. We must believe He came to earth to save us from our sins. We must admit we are sinners and repent to the best of our ability as human beings, from that sin.

Christ did not die and be resurrected for us to sin nor to teach or promote sin. He takes our sin, and gives us a pass on condemnation through redemptive repentance and worship of Christ.

Christ, the creator of all life. God, who knows us before we are conceived, and in the womb.

Christ, whose apostle Paul stated clearly that while we do not judge salvation, we are to hold our brothers accountable, recognizing sin and false teachings. We are called to remove false teachings that would take the least of us away from God.

Our relationship with Christ isn’t about tolerance of what we want. It’s about seeking what He wants.

And I will not have it written in my Book of Life that I choose to not only kill God’s creation out of personal convenience, but promoted it, thus separating more people from God. The Bible speaks clearly on that abomination.

So as a Christian. I am called to call sin, sin, and help others move from it. I am not called to encourage it.

That’s all I got RDM.
Amen, Brother! Thank you for your post!

That’s all I got RDM.
We intentionally have a secular government and that fact causes angst among certain folks when actions / laws don't align perfectly with some people's theology. We are free to express our personal theology, too, and a lot of your post I wholeheartedly agree with; some I do not. That is my Free Will to determine without other's judgements. Christians have been forgiven for all past, present, AND future sins the instant they accept Christ and the Holy Spirit replaces their Old Man. Repentance merely means to "turn or go another way." That's it. Cut and dried ... there are no other conditions. There are no qualifiers. There are no performance metrics. Grace is free to all who seek and accept it. Further, though many do, christians are not called to place their evangelical judgements of faith upon others. In fact quite the opposite. As to Paul he was calling out "brothers" within the confines of their specific churches and not of a general population. As for my theology, I prefer to leave it up to the Lord to judge a person's flaws. He already knows everything we're gonna be up to and it's outcome.

That’s all I got RDM.
We will always have sin in this life. Saved or not, walking consciously with Him or not, we still sin. But we are called not to be perfect but to do our best. That gets me to what I think is going on with a lot of sexual deviants and abortion supporters who claim to be Christian. They know just as surely as I know, that what they do is wrong. It appears they think, "so what, God loves us unconditionally and he forgives us when we ask."
Jesus saved a prostitute from stoning by telling the mob, "he who is without sin cast the first stone." To me that means it is not man's place to judge. But then He said, "go and sin no more". That is self explanatory. So, I would like to ask, "does God forgive when we keep committing the same sin over and over when we know it is wrong?"

Last edited:
We will always have sin in this life. Saved or not, walking consciously with Him or not, we still sin. But we are called not to be perfect but to do our best. That gets me to what I think is going on with a lot of sexual deviants and abortion supporters who claim to be Christian. They know just as surely as I know, that what they do is wrong. It appears they think, "so what, God loves us unconditionally and he forgives us when we ask."
Jesus saved a prostitute from stoning by telling the mob, "he who is without sin cast the first stone." To me that means it is not man's place to judge. But then He said, "go and sin no more". That is self explanatory. So, I would like to ask, "does God forgive when we keep committing the same sin over and over when we know it is wrong?"
We are seeing scripture played out in todays society. The verse below from Romans describes what is going on perfectly. The last sentence is a chilling reminder of how blind some have become and don’t even realize it.

And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them (Romans 1:28-32

That’s all I got RDM.
Goodness. Beautifully expressed, Willie. I hope all heed, especially some who are most in need. It could be that time is running out to heed.

We intentionally have a secular government and that fact causes angst among certain folks when actions / laws don't align perfectly with some people's theology. We are free to express our personal theology, too, and a lot of your post I wholeheartedly agree with; some I do not. That is my Free Will to determine without other's judgements. Christians have been forgiven for all past, present, AND future sins the instant they accept Christ and the Holy Spirit replaces their Old Man. Repentance merely means to "turn or go another way." That's it. Cut and dried ... there are no other conditions. There are no qualifiers. There are no performance metrics. Grace is free to all who seek and accept it. Further, though many do, christians are not called to place their evangelical judgements of faith upon others. In fact quite the opposite. As to Paul he was calling out "brothers" within the confines of their specific churches and not of a general population. As for my theology, I prefer to leave it up to the Lord to judge a person's flaws. He already knows everything we're gonna be up to and it's outcome.
Good conversation.
The issue I have, in where you are going, is the issue of God accepting malice sin. The Holy Spirit within a man does not promote sin. So the act of sinning out of human desire, ignoring the Holy Spirit, is rather vulgar, don’t you think? And quite contrary to God’s Word.

I will leave you with this. The world corners Christians into tolerance because of the Grace God provided them. The world does not see necessary a desire to believe in or recognize God in what it does. Biblical Grace is not tolerance, nor accepting of sin. Grace isn’t a get out of jail free card off a Monopoly board. It isn’t a magical force field that renders our sin neutral.

Repentance, the act of turning from, isn’t a fine print added statement at the end of a contract. It is the willingness to recognize God’s Word and to the best of our ability, honor it. Promotion of abomination level sin as normal and righteous fits no definition of repentance.

The Church universal is the Church. It isn’t a specific congregation on a hill in Wisconsin or Corinth Paul was speaking to. It was the body of believers. It isn’t a building. And he spoke vividly on the dangers and corruption of false teachings within the body of believers and said to cut them out as you would a cancer so to not take others away from God. And the Gospel calls us to speak God’s Word to the non-believer. We are not to sit quietly. Christ himself didn’t when he removed the money changers from the temple. A vivid illustration.

Christ didn’t die so I could sin. He died because I sin.

Thanks RDM. I am getting off of this today and detox while I enjoy the family. Good day to you!

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT