ADVERTISEMENT

Why do we need high capacity magazines?........

Because this is the sort of maniac who’s out there. One guy, 11 shots fired by a trained pro, and he still fatally stabbed the second cop. Now, what if 3 or 4 maniacs show up at your house?
I think this happened in Athens last summer. The second cop didn’t die, but the crazy guy did. Just curious, who shows up when the social worker is killed?

Sorry I’m not familiar with this, just for clarity, that officer he grabbed died?
Also I’ve already started a Facebook campaign to start a riot in whatever town this is and make t-shirts. Justice Fo Knifey
Somebody in the comments said he was fatally stabbed by the yellow shirt guy, but I do not know. Sounds like Blind Pig has better info.

I think this happened in Athens last summer. The second cop didn’t die, but the crazy guy did. Just curious, who shows up when the social worker is killed?
Good question. The defunders say you can have social workers take rape reports instead of police. So, I guess they would send a 22 year old with a fresh sociology degree into South Atlanta alone. They’re gonna run out of social workers.

the Athens guy charged the police and was shot and killed. He wasnt able to grab anyone luckily. Different video. I rioted over that unjustified killing as well

you are correct. Happened at a student housing development on Macon Hwy. they repeatedly gave the guy a chance to our down the weapon. He backed the cops out of the complex and into the middle
If Macon Hwy. happened near the Mamas Boy restaurant near The Falls shopping center

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT