ADVERTISEMENT

Why in the hayall vaccinate kids 11-15? Money grab alert!

This is overkill #10,000 under Biden's plan for America, but geez can this money grab be more blatant? Zero reason to give the shot to chilrens...
from link:
  • "Recent clinical trial data found that the vaccine was 100 percent safe and effective in younger teens"
"100% safe and effective"?

Safety can not be determined until 2 or 3 years. It will still be experimental when they get it.

And I am sure besides 100% efficacy in the experimental group, there was also 100% "efficacy" in the placebo group . They are younger teens. They very rarely get it. Survival rate for this age group is 100% according to CDC. THIS IS INSANITY!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
Saw interview of a high school coach that was fired for refusing to require track team wear mask while running and practicing. Same school even requires tennis players wear mask at all times. I just don’t know what to say.
Saw that, too. Just stupidity out there. Name a virus that lives outside in UV light? You can't. There isn't one. I'm sure running the 100m in a mask is doing loads of help in preventing something that cannot happen naturally.

My questions after reading all of this....

1. We are already vaccinating 16 year olds with Pfizer shots. Is it really that big of a deal to drop down to 11-15 year olds?

2. Nobody is being required to take it.

3. Why are we so immediately triggered by every opposing idea these days?

Cooperstown Dreams Park just announced this past week that everyone 12+ would be required to be vaccinated. They're hopeful vaccine approved for 12+ before teams arrive this summer. Needless to say, everyone is bailing.

Cooperstown Dreams Park just announced this past week that everyone 12+ would be required to be vaccinated. They're hopeful vaccine approved for 12+ before teams arrive this summer. Needless to say, everyone is bailing.

Using some of OP’s words - Cooperstown is the real money grab! (As is all kids sports nowadays].
We went back in 2010 and while not the worst tournament out there it is very expensive and the accommodations were expensive and the worst of any travel ball destination we went in 7 years of travel ball.

1. We are already vaccinating 16 year olds with Pfizer shots. Is it really that big of a deal to drop down to 11-15 year olds?

It isn't being triggered to ask why officials are recommending using a vaccine that is only approved for emergency use on a demographic when their natural immune system handles the virus with less symptoms than the vaccine at near a 100% level.

I'm not a antivaxer by any means. Heck, one of my best friends from high school lost his first born from a reaction to childhood vaccines but I had my kids vaccinated because the diseases they were being vaccinated for were proven to be deadly to their demographic. Iows the chances of being harmed by the disease was greater than the chances of being harmed by the vaccine. In a few yrs, I will take the shingles vaccine because I am at risk. However, my 10 yr old granddaughter won't be taking one because she isn't not at risk. Healthy people under 20 appear to be at extremely low risk and I'm not sure we've ever vaccinated people against viruses that do not affect them.

Using some of OP’s words - Cooperstown is the real money grab! (As is all kids sports nowadays].
We went back in 2010 and while not the worst tournament out there it is very expensive and the accommodations were expensive and the worst of any travel ball destination we went in 7 years of travel ball.
Can only speak for myself, but I took my oldest's 12U team to Cooperstown and it was an awesome experience.

It isn't being triggered to ask why officials are recommending using a vaccine that is only approved for emergency use on a demographic when their natural immune system handles the virus with less symptoms than the vaccine at near a 100% level.

I'm not a antivaxer by any means. Heck, one of my best friends from high school lost his first born from a reaction to childhood vaccines but I had my kids vaccinated because the diseases they were being vaccinated for were proven to be deadly to their demographic. Iows the chances of being harmed by the disease was greater than the chances of being harmed by the vaccine. In a few yrs, I will take the shingles vaccine because I am at risk. However, my 10 yr old granddaughter won't be taking one because she isn't not at risk. Healthy people under 20 appear to be at extremely low risk and I'm not sure we've ever vaccinated people against viruses that do not affect them.

At this point Pfizer is asking for emergency authorization to offer the vaccine. That's it. I'm with you on the fact that I wouldn't give it to my kid, but I'm not making that decision for everyone out there. I'm sure there are plenty of kids out there that are immune compromised or in other ways high risk whose family would appreciate the option to take it. My family (thankfully) isn't in that boat. From the sounds of it neither is yours. And that's great for us, but I'm not going to try and convince myself that it's a one size fits all situation and immediately roll my eyes at even the suggestion of this being offered to younger demos (and make no mistake, this time next year there's probably going to be a green light to use this on 10 and under).

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg

It’s not every opposing idea. It’s only the really stupid and clearly wrong ideas.

At this point Pfizer is asking for emergency authorization to offer the vaccine. That's it. I'm with you on the fact that I wouldn't give it to my kid, but I'm not making that decision for everyone out there. I'm sure there are plenty of kids out there that are immune compromised or in other ways high risk whose family would appreciate the option to take it. My family (thankfully) isn't in that boat. From the sounds of it neither is yours. And that's great for us, but I'm not going to try and convince myself that it's a one size fits all situation and immediately roll my eyes at even the suggestion of this being offered to younger demos (and make no mistake, this time next year there's probably going to be a green light to use this on 10 and under).

Yeah, I think reasonable people can come to a reasonable consensus but at this point, it is getting harder and harder to believe any claim made by any entity on either side of the issue. We have thousands of yrs dealing with viruses and centuries developing vaccines. Much of the drive to vaccinate flies in the face of what we know about viruses.

Heck, I still have a lot of questions about the Covid vaccine like if you have antibodies and or T cells, shouldn't you be evaluated for your risk before being vaccinated? I just don't see why you would vaccinate a 20 yr old that beat the virus and already has immunity to the strain you are vaccinating against.

Reactions: WyoDawg307
Yeah, I think reasonable people can come to a reasonable consensus but at this point, it is getting harder and harder to believe any claim made by any entity on either side of the issue. We have thousands of yrs dealing with viruses and centuries developing vaccines. Much of the drive to vaccinate flies in the face of what we know about viruses.

Heck, I still have a lot of questions about the Covid vaccine like if you have antibodies and or T cells, shouldn't you be evaluated for your risk before being vaccinated? I just don't see why you would vaccinate a 20 yr old that beat the virus and already has immunity to the strain you are vaccinating against.
Bingo. On both paragraphs.

In no particular order this is about:

Power
Control
$$$$

None of these can allow existing medicines and humankind’s millennia in coping with these viruses to diminish any of the above.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT