ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Donald Trump a racist?

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
What is the basis of Trump being a racist?

What are the facts?

I thought he was a dictator?

So he's a racist dictator?

dims and false narratives...........say things repeatedly enough and people start believing them right?
(Barack Obama) 🤦‍♂️

I do know what he is however....................... he's our next President and there isn't a eFFn thing the dims can do about it.

dims and false narratives...........say things repeatedly enough and people start believing them right?
(Barack Obama) 🤦‍♂️

I do know what he is however....................... he's our next President and there isn't a eFFn thing the dims can do about it.
Joseph Goebbels method of repeating the lie enough, the masses believe it.

Interested in how many actually have a basis for the Trump/racist line.

Opinion is free. Repeating a lie isn’t opinion. It’s a lie.

Dems accuse Trump of everything they are guilty of or doing.

Notice some very subtle but real racism the Dems often use.

Racism of low expectations (black people can't get an ID, use a computer to fill out an online form, get into college on their own merits, get a job based on their own merits, etc.

The system is rigged against them so them stealing Nikes & iPhones is just them taking back something from the system that has held them down. "O they're just stealing bread to feed their families" says airhead AOC....bread looks an awful lot like expensive shoes TVs, and phones

Dems refuse to hold POC accountable because they view them as less than, therefore they need special accomodations & privileges

Or how about 'People of color need segregated white-free zones where they can feel safe'..... literally the exact opposite of what Dr MLK Jr preached. We are now taught to view everything through the lense of race....

the local NPR affiliate a few years ago for a museum exhibit ad said "for people of color, admission is free". Wtf?

"White liberals present themselves as less competent in interactions with African Americans" published on a Yale.edu site

Last edited:
Dems accuse Trump of everything they are guilty of or doing.

Notice some very subtle but real racism the Dems often use.

Racism of low expectations (black people can't get an ID, use a computer to fill out an online form, get into college on their own merits, get a job based on their own merits, etc.

The system is rigged against them so them stealing Nikes & iPhones is just them taking back something from the system that has held them down. "O they're just stealing bread to feed their families" says airhead AOC....bread looks an awful lot like expensive shoes TVs, and phones

Dems refuse to hold POC accountable because they view them as less than, therefore they need special accomodations & privileges

Or how about 'People of color need segregated non-white zones where they can feel safe'..... literally the exact opposite of what Dr MLK Jr preached. We are now taught to view everything through the lense of race....

the local NPR affiliate a few years ago for a museum exhibit ad said "for people of color, admission is free". Wtf?

The logical contortions and hypocrisy in racial conversations astound me.

I once went on a mission trip with a black pastor. He saw racism everywhere we went....and was certain he was being victimized......in Central America.

"Do you see how everyone is staring at me"
"The waiter is ignoring me"
"Did you notice how they treat me"

I was like, "What are you talking about?"

He saw offense EVERYWHERE in Panama.

The logical contortions and hypocrisy in racial conversations astound me.

I once went on a mission trip with a black pastor. He saw racism everywhere we went....and was certain he was being victimized......in Central America.

"Do you see how everyone is staring at me"
"The waiter is ignoring me"
"Did you notice how they treat me"

I was like, "What are you talking about?"

He saw offense EVERYWHERE in Panama.
To a hammer, everything looks like a nail

As a person that grew up during the race riots of the 60s and heard many stories from people close to me about how they treated blacks and truly believed AAs were lesser people, I can honestly say that the charge of racist today means nothing. There was a time when biggotry and prejudice was mistakenly labeled as racism but today, an honest disagreement with an AA can lead to a accusation of racism.

When you've seen how vile and evil true racism is, you are naturally reluctant to make that accusation. When you start supporting the idea that microaggressions equates to racism, you don't have an understanding of racism and have no fonking clue what you are talking about.

As a person that grew up during the race riots of the 60s and heard many stories from people close to me about how they treated blacks and truly believed AAs were lesser people, I can honestly say that the charge of racist today means nothing. There was a time when biggotry and prejudice was mistakenly labeled as racism but today, an honest disagreement with an AA can lead to a accusation of racism.

When you've seen how vile and evil true racism is, you are naturally reluctant to make that accusation. When you start supporting the idea that microaggressions equates to racism, you don't have an understanding of racism and have no fonking clue what you are talking about.
Well said….don’t know any racists in today’s world.

Someone once stated trump said the n word on hidden mics backstage during the apprentice,..but if that was true, whoever had evidence would have made bank selling it to tmz years ago,..a lot of dust from axe grinding...as is often the case, people need to provide proof to go alongside the allegation

(Barack Obama) 🤦‍♂️

A convicted felon racist dictator!

Someone once stated trump said the n word on hidden mics backstage during the apprentice,..but if that was true, whoever had evidence would have made bank selling it to tmz years ago,..a lot of dust from axe grinding...as is often the case, people need to provide proof to go alongside the allegation
You do not have proof if you’re a democrat accusing a Republican or a conservative .

Reactions: PotimusWillie
A convicted felon racist dictator!
Trump should have been a dictator & pursued a conviction of Hillary & used the national guard to forcefully put down the Summer of Love riots, arrest & throw the book at anyone who destroyed a monument, govt property, or hurt a police officer, and put those in solitary those who took over public property & declared it owned by them.

He was the opposite of dictator. He was too damn soft imo

Last edited:
You do not have proof if you’re a democrat accusing a Republican or a conservative

I saw a speech recorded from a while back by George HW Bush,...he always seemed maybe a little too even keeled,...but he spoke with righteous anger in one respect regarding politics in the 1980s,...to paraphrase,..he said "you should never accuse someone of false motives"....that is to say never be so arrogant to presume to know someone's thoughts or inner desires unless with absolute truth of evidence,....although such manners were broken before and after the 1980s in politics in the USA and worldwide, they never became so commonplace as we see today,... perhaps colleges today are producing more psychologists to infer nonverbal movements and are all-knowing ,...but I imagine not,...that rather it is from shrewdness and pettiness because it is a more easy destination to arrive

Reactions: deadduckdawg
And that's proof that he is not a racist? Another nonsense post that defies common sense.
But there lies the problem. Why does he need proof he’s not a racist?

celtic, here is my take.

What proof is there that you and I aren’t racist? Must I wake every morning to prove I am not racist?

He gets the default label because he is a Republican, which is silly cause the most vile and condescending acts toward minorities have been done and continue to be done by white liberal Democrats. In the name of benevolence and to ensure a vote, get minorities benefits. Of course it fills good and makes one feel so righteous, but it enslaves the beneficiary. The initiative to provide is traded for the anticipated benevolence. It is sold politically.

If a word is used towards another, it’s not racism, it’s bigotry and prejudice.

Racism is seen in practical application of rights and control. In our country, we all have the same rights. We have the promise in our bill of rights that we control our own freedoms.

The two main candidates and political parties have differing philosophical methods of providing for citizens. The Dem’s look to provide, in the name of caring, benevolence without parameters, which creates generational dependence on the benevolence provided. It also creates a larger tax need on the backs of the taxpayer.

The Repub’s philosophy is to provide opportunity to work to provide. This philosophy builds independence.

I have never understood the government benevolence programs. It is not theirs to give away.

In that, why does Trump have to prove he’s not a racist? He has owned businesses that have employed thousands of minorities who have provided, through initiative, financial foundations for their families.

In my eyes, vote buying using some else’s money is far more racist and vulgar than anything else.

Calling Trump a racist is silly. It has no basis of truth. It is screamed politically for gain.

Other than that, I hope you are well my friend. Some of this is needle in the haystack stuff.

celtic, here is my take.

What proof is there that you and I aren’t racist? Must I wake every morning to prove I am not racist?

He gets the default label because he is a Republican, which is silly cause the most vile and condescending acts toward minorities have been done and continue to be done by white liberal Democrats. In the name of benevolence and to ensure a vote, get minorities benefits. Of course it fills good and makes one feel so righteous, but it enslaves the beneficiary. The initiative to provide is traded for the anticipated benevolence. It is sold politically.

Racism is seen in practical application of rights and control. In our country, we all have the same rights. We have the promise in our bill of rights that we control our own freedoms.

The two main candidates and political parties have differing philosophical methods of providing for citizens. The Dem’s look to provide, in the name of caring, benevolence without parameters, which creates generational dependence on the benevolence provided. It also creates a larger tax need on the backs of the taxpayer.

The Repub’s philosophy is to provide opportunity to work to provide. This philosophy builds independence.

I have never understood the government benevolence programs. It is not theirs to give away.

In that, why does Trump have to prove he’s not a racist? He has owned businesses that have employed thousands of minorities who have provided, through initiative, financial foundations for their families.

In my eyes, vote buying using some else’s money is far more racist and vulgar than anything else.

Calling Trump a racist is silly. It has no basis of truth. It is screamed politically for gain.

Other than that, I hope you are well my friend. Some of this is needle in the haystack stuff.
Well said.

It's actually worse than simply creating dependence, the welfare programs actually have roadblocks to keep beneficiaries from escaping the programs. Instead of encouraging those on these programs to become self sufficient, they actually make taking a job and trying to advance counter productive.

It's actually worse than simply creating dependence, the welfare programs actually have roadblocks to keep beneficiaries from escaping the programs. Instead of encouraging those on these programs to become self sufficient, they actually make taking a job and trying to advance counter productive.
Your comment above, “a deregulating dictator”, so accurately destroys the dictator label applied by democrats to Trump that I found it really funny.

Thus generational dependence.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
I agree, think if they get a job they lose benefits. So they need to adjust it so as they get more indepedent they will not be losing benefits it just evens out.

Here you go 3 Facts:

1) White Male
2) Republican
3) Successful

Funny how Republican in today’s media = auto Racist. Reality- Republicans set the slaves free, supported equal rights - women’s right to vote as well as anti-segregation. Democrats supported slavery, KKK, segregation & were against women’s rights/equal rights. Actually most African Americans including MLK were Republicans. LBJ put an end to that with vote harvesting.

(Barack Obama) 🤦‍♂️

narcistic felon that’s a racist dictator

celtic, here is my take.

No one needs to prove they are not a racist. However, if one were defending themselves, that "proof" that was posted counts for nothing. Other frivolous comments have been made about what has been a serious problem for a long time. And that is a big problem to me because it takes away from the issues.

I don't even know what a Democrat or Republican is anymore. When I was young it seems like the labels meant more, but now both parties have such extremes. i don't agree totally with what either party seems to be doing and I'll state once more I have never been a member of either party. I might align more with one party, but doesn't give anyone the right to attack me because I don't agree with their beliefs (to make it clear this does not apply to you). One is definitely not a racist because they are a member of either party.

Yes, we are promised the same rights in this country. But let's not be naive and think that everyone has had the same rights in reality. Even today people are treated differently.

Most people learn things from their parents and that can be positive or negative. I don't think anyone is born a racist but it is certainly a learned behavior which I have personally observed in people. Enough has been written about Trump and his family to see that he was greatly influenced by his father (besides from inheriting his money). I don't believe everything I read, but i don't think all the "racial" statements attributed to Trump are false and many are acknowledged by more than one person. Plenty have been made in public statements. Some people on here go to extreme lengths to deny anything negative about Trump - they can't consider the truth. It's now over 50 years that Trump and his father were sued by the DOJ for racial discrimination for not renting to blacks. (This was not today's DOJ and Trump was not a national figure). Yes, they signed a consent degree which means they didn't admit guilt, but that's not what the evidence showed. The Central Park Five was probably the next big public incident. Trump had no involvement except to call for the execution of those charged because they were Black and Latino. Even after they were exonerated (by DNA evidence and a confession from someone else - which cost NYC $41M to settle) Trump refused to apologize. Once he became a more public figure with TV and then politics, he has often made "racial" comments. I seriously have a problem with people ignoring that Trump is a racist.

We're talking about Trump being a racist here, but his questionable business practices also seem to have been learned from his father. Is he the only one who has done similar things? No, but so many have become public since he made himself a public figure.

I wasn't going to respond, but felt you deserved an answer so I've laid some of it out. Anyway, thanks for asking and we're doing well. Hope the same for you and your family. Take care my friend.

Reactions: kckd and 55dawg
A deregulating dictator. I'm not sure how that works.

On one broadcast he's a populist and that's bad. On the next broadcast, he's a dictator and that's bad. If it's bad, it has to be Trump.
Hugo Chavez and Adolf Hitler were populists and polemicists too. Those aren’t mutually exclusive of being a dictator. In fact, it’s hard to find one without the other.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT