ADVERTISEMENT

Why so much smallpox chatter lately?

Dawg 'n IT

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2002
Bill Gates warns of a potential smallpox attack.

Vials of smallpox found in a lab where I assume they shouldn’t have been since labs in Atlanta and Russia were generally the only places holding them.

US government buys a newish smallpox antiviral to go along with the vaccine stockpile maintained since the virus was eradicated.

They trying to tell us something is imminent?

Vials of smallpox found in a lab where I assume they shouldn’t have been since labs in Atlanta and Russia were generally the only places holding them.

US government buys a newish smallpox antiviral to go along with the vaccine stockpile maintained since the virus was eradicated.

I wouldn't put anything by these evil people

They are really trying to distract from the Maxwell trial. Yes, they would do something like that to get the attention off of the trial that could bring down countries, not just people.

the elite pedophile satanic cabal always tell you what they are going to do before they do it they did with covid they do it all the time it's part of their arrogance and satanic ritual

the elite pedophile satanic cabal always tell you what they are going to do before they do it they did with covid they do it all the time it's part of their arrogance and satanic ritual
Unfortunately, you are probably right. People who play this game always end up getting screwed too though. I mean look at Kamala. She thought she was an inner circle person and now they are going to throw her out with the trash. Same as Gavin. He thought he was untouchable and guess what? Not so. So a lot of these traitorous politiicans will get their just rewards. God has a funny way of stepping in and making them look the fool.

Unfortunately, you are probably right. People who play this game always end up getting screwed too though. I mean look at Kamala. She thought she was an inner circle person and now they are going to throw her out with the trash. Same as Gavin. He thought he was untouchable and guess what? Not so. So a lot of these traitorous politiicans will get their just rewards. God has a funny way of stepping in and making them look the fool.
they are all selfish and full of hate for not only us but each other, they are all competing for power. Their sins and evil are what bind them together.

yep, smallpox pandemic around the corner. Gotta keep the people locked down and out of work. Make us all dependent of the gubment. Makes it easier to control the population. Massive Food shortages are probably in the horizon as well. Hope y’all like rice and beans.

yep, smallpox pandemic around the corner. Gotta keep the people locked down and out of work. Make us all dependent of the gubment. Makes it easier to control the population. Massive Food shortages are probably in the horizon as well. Hope y’all like rice and beans.
A little hot sauce to go with that rice and beans please.

ADVERTISEMENT