ADVERTISEMENT

Will the media report on this?

Well, gee, I guess the media HAS reported on it, right?

So you see FOX News and Politico as media? Color me impressed. A ray of hope maybe. That said, show me where the WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, etc reported this.

So let me get this straight, if I own a company and one my employees commits a crime, I am partly responsible.
DWS kept him on as a "personal assistant" after he was fired by The House. Smells like a crime by DWS is being covered up from blackmail by Awan.

Last edited:

THIS COULD BE A BIG STORY.
Imran, the IT staffer, had access to all emails and files of dozens of members of Congress, as well as the password to the iPad that Debbie Wasserman Schultz used for Democratic National Committee business before she resigned as its head in July 2016.

Remember that DWS wouldn't even let the FBI look at the DNC computer even after it had been hacked. Now DWS has blocked the Capitol Police from searching this laptop that was confiscated since it was tied to him. There has to be something very incriminating on that computer. She even refused to fire Imran, despite being a known criminal suspect in a cybersecurity probe for months. Schultz even threatened the capitol police “with consequences’ if the computer wasn’t returned.

THIS COULD BE A BIG STORY.
Imran, the IT staffer, had access to all emails and files of dozens of members of Congress, as well as the password to the iPad that Debbie Wasserman Schultz used for Democratic National Committee business before she resigned as its head in July 2016.

Remember that DWS wouldn't even let the FBI look at the DNC computer even after it had been hacked. Now DWS has blocked the Capitol Police from searching this laptop that was confiscated since it was tied to him. There has to be something very incriminating on that computer. She even refused to fire Imran, despite being a known criminal suspect in a cybersecurity probe for months. Schultz even threatened the capitol police “with consequences’ if the computer wasn’t returned.

There is a rumor, not sure how credible, that a bombshell is going to get dropped that will be pretty devastating to the Dems. We'll see. But can't wait, lol.

No and neither is there a single word about the 'RATs using a rarely used procedural rule to block the CEO of Fusion GPS (the scumbags that did the FAKE dossier of Trump for the democRATs) from testifying before congress today.
You're just mad your boy 45 likes pi$$ing women.

ADVERTISEMENT