ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin DOJ announces..

Yep

Just wait till we find out Floyd swallowed a packet of fentanyl & subsequently died of an overdose.
That info just came out too. Medical examiner said he had a lethal amount of meth and fentanyl in his system. His lungs were swollen to 3 times their normal weight and that is why he couldn’t breath. of course, this is information they had from the beginning but just now put out. That was intentional. Those people should be prosecuted.

Getting shot with ur children in the car ?!? You’re not very intelligent are u lol a knife is gonna in a gun fight especially with other officers there STOP... the guy didn’t attack the officers by the car he was walking away to leave the incident

Reactions: brimur
I just need one person to plz explain how that justifies a man getting shot in the back 7 times with 3 small children in a car not even 3 feet away

Reactions: Kyu3284
That info just came out too. Medical examiner said he had a lethal amount of meth and fentanyl in his system. His lungs were swollen to 3 times their normal weight and that is why he couldn’t breath. of course, this is information they had from the beginning but just now put out. That was intentional. Those people should be prosecuted.
And being ignored by the msm. I lay 90% of the problems in this country today at the feet of the media. And Fox is not exempt.

Getting shot with ur children in the car ?!? You’re not very intelligent are u lol a knife is gonna in a gun fight especially with other officers there STOP... the guy didn’t attack the officers by the car he was walking away to leave the incident

he had a felony sexual assault warrant that is why he was trying to get away

Cop didn't know what he had in the car and he only gets one chance to go home to his wife and kids. If your child was the cop, I bet you'd feel differently.

I just need one person to plz explain how that justifies a man getting shot in the back 7 times with 3 small children in a car not even 3 feet away
He had already shown violence to the police and now was getting a knife. What do you think he was going to do with it, whittle a toy for one of kids? You shoot until you stop the threat, if it takes 7 rounds then that is what you use.

Cop didn't know what he had in the car and he only gets one chance to go home to his wife and kids. If your child was the cop, I bet you'd feel differently.
Just because u don’t know what he has u assume it’s a gun or a weapon ?! And then shoot him 7 times ? plz stop sir he had multiple kids in the car

He had already shown violence to the police and now was getting a knife. What do you think he was going to do with it, whittle a toy for one of kids? You shoot until you stop the threat, if it takes 7 rounds then that is what you use.
I’m done talking to u . u didn’t even watch the video that man stopped moving after 3 shots plz stop ... how do u know he was getting a knife lol what if he was tryna just leave instead just shot him 7 times like a dog oh wait nvm y’all treat dogs better than that SMH

If he was tryna get away don’t u think he would have ran away and not calmly walk to his car with his kids in there lol

officers actions probably saved the kids in the car from being injured or killed in a high speed chase. But wait, let me guess, they should have just let him drive off and if he had a wreck it would be the cops fault too?

So people are really claiming that he was going to his car to retrieve a knife to attack several police officers? Do people not realize how gullible they sound? Keep licking them boots.

officers actions probably saved the kids in the car from being injured or killed in a high speed chase. But wait, let me guess, they should have just let him drive off and if he had a wreck it would be the cops fault too?
lol here we go assuming again we don’t know what would have happened , I love how u know exactly how it would have happened tho lol

Yep

Just wait till we find out Floyd swallowed a packet of fentanyl & subsequently died of an overdose.
Per Tucker Carlson tonight:

3 months after GF's drug overdose/bad heart/excited delirium death, the medical examiner released his report on Floyd. He stated that Floyd had lethal doses of both meth and fentanyl in his system and his lungs were swollen 4 times normal size. No wonder Floyd was saying "I can't breath" when cops first put him in the back of their car. Had he been home laying in bed, Floyd would have died that very same day. The "knee" didn't look good but it had NOTHING to do with GF's death. Why did Keith Ellison withhold the first 8 minutes of body cam video (for months) showing Floyd resisting arrest and placing himself on the ground to avoid the back seat of the police car? Cops called EMS and even called again to speed up their response. Said it all along, those cops didn't kill him and now we all know.

Good point, he wasn’t trying to get away. He was going for a weapon.
Once again ur assuming that what facual evidence to have to support .... u don’t know because he nvr made it to the car sir

Just because u don’t know what he has u assume it’s a gun or a weapon ?! And then shoot him 7 times ? plz stop sir he had multiple kids in the car
Physics refuse to allow a cop to be killed with kids in the car? Don't be a naive follower. Think for yourself.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
So people are really claiming that he was going to his car to retrieve a knife to attack several police officers? Do people not realize how gullible they sound? Keep licking them boots.
Well he didn’t make any rational decisions up to that point. I don’t think logic is his strong suit. Seems like you’re the only gullible one here.

Edit: I see that Pshad54 is just as gullible as you.

Once again ur assuming that what facual evidence to have to support .... u don’t know because he nvr made it to the car sir
Well, why don’t provide the solution to the situation. How do subdue the suspect who just finished fighting with you and wasn’t stopped by a taser. Now he is going into his car and you know there is a knife in there at the very least? Of course, there may be a gun as well because he has a history of this. What do you do?
And don’t say just let him go because that isn’t an option.

Well, why don’t provide the solution to the situation. How do subdue the suspect who just finished fighting with you and wasn’t stopped by a taser. Now he is going into his car and you know there is a knife in there at the very least? Of course, there may be a gun as well because he has a history of this. What do you do?
Just because he got in trouble in the past means he has a gun lol makes sense
Perception matters....dumbass. You'll learn that....over time.
if u think I care about what people in this chat think about me or what I say then u are the dumbass not me

And the cops didn’t know about the knife sir so that’s one part of the story u got wrong

He told them he had a knife, do you think Jacob is liar?
My mistake u are correct ... if they knew about the knife then why were they so afraid ? They knew he had it why did he shot him... he didn’t attack him the moment before he started shooting

My mistake u are correct ... if they knew about the knife then why were they so afraid ? They knew he had it why did he shot him... he didn’t attack him the moment before he started shooting
They don’t have to be stabbed or cut before they fire on a suspect. If they were 15ft was you may have an argument. At close range like they were, he could have easily killed one of them. It’s pretty easy to assume his intentions as he has just got done fighting you and your partner.
I understand people wanting stop illegal police shootings but they are actually few and far between. This doesn’t appear to be one of them. As we continue to use (apparently) justified shootings as examples we water down the argument. We have created and continue to create a “the boy who cried wolf” situation which people will not support. We defeat our own cause.

ADVERTISEMENT