ADVERTISEMENT

With nfl teams avoiding our national anthem all together

I feel bad for everybody in this thread, including myself, who just want to relax and watch some sports without an accompanying lecture regarding what horrible people we are and have been. I hope it hits all the wealthy participants in the wallets and they decide to shut the hell up.

Its like continuing to stay married to a woman who criticizes you constantly. At some point, you want to scream "Enough" and walk out of the house. This is the way I feel when I'm watching sports. Except I'm getting smarter, I'm not even going to give the NFL announcers the chance to tell me what is wrong with me and how I'm such an evil person.

Its like continuing to stay married to a woman who criticizes you constantly. At some point, you want to scream "Enough" and walk out of the house. This is the way I feel when I'm watching sports. Except I'm getting smarter, I'm not even going to give the NFL announcers the chance to tell me what is wrong with me and how I'm such an evil person.
Yes, that's it, and as somebody mentioned, I might enjoy Scott and Eric during the Dawg games. Need to work on the sync problem. I do not want to listen to ESPN or CBS people, or SECN for that matter.

Just remember, some (maybe a lot) of those players we are supporting in the red and black are not big fans of us. So just tuning to Scott and Eric still supports those who wish to see your way of life turned upside down.
Agree, but I'm going to give the Dawgs some time. If the lecturing becomes more pronounced, I'll reevaluate.

Reactions: PotimusWillie
Agree, but I'm going to give the Dawgs some time. If the lecturing becomes more pronounced, I'll reevaluate.

im really trying man. Having a HARD time. Between the monte rice Twitter bs, to the social justice black jersey March on campus, among other crap, I’m close to checking out. And then the atmosphere. 25k, that is a high school game in Texas. Piped in noise is so lame. One of the biggest draws of college football is the atmosphere.

Was gonna watch the Falcons game until I read the article this morning about the stickers on helmets. I just can’t stand it.

I was wavering before. That settled it. Done

I lost complete interest in the Falcons when, 2 days before the season opener, the biggest stories out of Suwanee were that the Falcons named a dead guy as an honorary captain and that Dan Quinn was going to wear a BLM cap during the game.

funny how they make it so hard to get in touch with them. went through the website, could not find a 'contact us' site. and love the yahoo message, want to provide a safe and civil format, so they suspending comments. funny how censors were disparraged when showing 'piss christ' and other such drivel, all of a sudden, speaking out against BLM is a mortal sin. ready for someone to step up, call these communistic bastards what they are. no one should be executed by police, but on the other hand, the cops want to go home at the end of the shift. George Floyd was as much a hero as ole Benedict Arnold, Jason Slade (not sure of the name ) should not have been allowed to get to his car, the guy in Atlanta, well, passed out in line of fast food restaurant, don't really think he had his daughters birthday party in mind. You want me to buy into this narrative of police racism, well, first fire all the black cops, show proof that these that got there selves killed were altar boys. They, I will join the 'movement'. Until then, I'll thank the boys in blue for trying to keep law and order, keep me and my loved ones safe

funny how they make it so hard to get in touch with them. went through the website, could not find a 'contact us' site. and love the yahoo message, want to provide a safe and civil format, so they suspending comments. funny how censors were disparraged when showing 'piss christ' and other such drivel, all of a sudden, speaking out against BLM is a mortal sin. ready for someone to step up, call these communistic bastards what they are. no one should be executed by police, but on the other hand, the cops want to go home at the end of the shift. George Floyd was as much a hero as ole Benedict Arnold, Jason Slade (not sure of the name ) should not have been allowed to get to his car, the guy in Atlanta, well, passed out in line of fast food restaurant, don't really think he had his daughters birthday party in mind. You want me to buy into this narrative of police racism, well, first fire all the black cops, show proof that these that got there selves killed were altar boys. They, I will join the 'movement'. Until then, I'll thank the boys in blue for trying to keep law and order, keep me and my loved ones safe

Its AMAZING.
Never seen anybody purposely destroy their own brand like this in all of history.
I just don’t know man, I want to truly believe this is the beginning of the end for organizations like the nfl that Pimp this bullshit to act woke. But i don’t think it is. For whatever reason rather than pulling back on all this false narrative nonsense they are doubling down. The nfl will still draw some huge numbers tomorrow. I’m not sure if people buy it or are just indifferent to it as long as they get to watch some sports. Not me. I went fishing today. Watched a couple minutes of 2 games.

ADVERTISEMENT