ADVERTISEMENT

Woman arrested and tased for not wearing mask

What the hell is our country becoming? My God.

Harass people you don’t like, destroy other’s property, commit violence and ... no cops.

Don’t wear a mask outdoors? Off to jail.

When will the protests start? The cop was Black and the girl was White. Aren't we told that any cross-racial incidents like this are automatically motivated by race & proof of racism at work? Isn't that at least what people would be saying if the races were reversed?

Harass people you don’t like, destroy other’s property, commit violence and ... no cops.

To be fair, she was tased for resisting arrest. I disagree vehemently with the mask Nazis but if you are going to protest by not wearing one you take the arrest and pay the fine. Fighting a cop doesn't help you gain sympathy or support.
Judging by the guy's commodities she could have walked up the stairs and he would have given up.

If a local school district wants to require masks or no smoking etc that is OK. Obey the rules. I have discussed this with a guy in the UGA ticket office. If he is right you will see this in Sanford Stadium soon. He said no masks,except while seated, will be treated the same as smoking or drinking alcohol.

If a local school district wants to require masks or no smoking etc that is OK. Obey the rules. I have discussed this with a guy in the UGA ticket office. If he is right you will see this in Sanford Stadium soon. He said no masks,except while seated, will be treated the same as smoking or drinking alcohol.
Wow that sounds awesome... what about after 11/3?

Reactions: ZosoDawg
She was arrested for trespassing after she was told to wear the mask, and she refused. The cop told her she had to leave then, she said she would not. Cop then attempted to arrest her for trespassing, she resisted enough that he had to use taser to get control. Watched the clip and cop did nothing wrong but try to enforce the law. Women should have complied and nobody would have been tased. Pretty cut and dry, but y’all carry on .

She was arrested for trespassing after she was told to wear the mask, and she refused. The cop told her she had to leave then, she said she would not. Cop then attempted to arrest her for trespassing, she resisted enough that he had to use taser to get control. Watched the clip and cop did nothing wrong but try to enforce the law. Women should have complied and nobody would have been tased. Pretty cut and dry, but y’all carry on .
I see that on here all the time. Just listen and obey the police.

Last edited:

right, comply and everybody goes home safe. So why can’t Colon Kaperprick, Lebrun James and others understand that? Why are cities literally and figuratively still on fire for people not complying?

right, comply and everybody goes home safe. So why can’t Colon Kaperprick, Lebrun James and others understand that? Why are cities literally and figuratively still on fire for people not complying?
Have you seen the entire clip of the event? Why couldn’t she just obey the officer? You do realize you called the cop racist simply because he was black and she white, and he was trying to do his job. And more importantly, you wanted to see who wanted to go “burn some shit down” , because a white women got tased for resisting arrest.........you have any luck btw getting one of those unregistered guns yet? Good luck young man. Also, that elbow heal up yet?

Have you seen the entire clip of the event? Why couldn’t she just obey the officer? You do realize you called the cop racist simply because he was black and she white, and he was trying to do his job. And more importantly, you wanted to see who wanted to go “burn some shit down” , because a white women got tased for resisting arrest.........you have any luck btw getting one of those unregistered guns yet? Good luck young man. Also, that elbow heal up yet?

sarcasm is lost on you. Was trying to imply that That would be how certain groups or individuals would react to the situation. If it were a white cop/black victim, the school would be on fire right now. But since it wasn’t, the school won’t burn, there won’t be any “peaceful” protest, no rioting or looting. Instead, the grown folks will let the courts decide the outcome.

Apparently this isnt the whole story. She was asked to leave over and over and refused and pitched a fit.

One problem was that one backup officer didn't have a mask on though.

OK, so if someone resists the police and gets shot, it's their fault (and i agree). If someone resists arrest because they break a local law you do not agree with, the country is going to hell. If you don't want to wear a mask, don't go. Pretty simple.

Reactions: celticdawg
This is the executive order (not law):

All individuals in Ohio must wear facial coverings in public at all times when:

• At an indoor location that is not a residence
  • Outdoors, but unable to maintain six-foot social distance from people who are not household members
  • Waiting for, riding, driving, or operating public transportation, such as a taxi, a car service, or a private car used for ride-sharing.
She was clearly following the guidelines in that she was outdoors and maintaining 6 feet from non-household members. She was not breaking the law. The cop should have known that.

Should Jacob Blake have complied? How about Floyd? How about Brooks? Etc, etc, etc.......?

Last edited:
sarcasm is lost on you. Was trying to imply that That would be how certain groups or individuals would react to the situation. If it were a white cop/black victim, the school would be on fire right now. But since it wasn’t, the school won’t burn, there won’t be any “peaceful” protest, no rioting or looting. Instead, the grown folks will let the courts decide the outcome.
Yes it was lost in me because this isn’t the first time you have posted something exactly the same, I ignored those, couldn’t resist commenting on that one ......

When will the protests start? The cop was Black and the girl was White. Aren't we told that any cross-racial incidents like this are automatically motivated by race & proof of racism at work? Isn't that at least what people would be saying if the races were reversed?

Maybe he was a mysonisgist as well! I would have pushed that dude down that was uncalled for!!

Maybe he was a mysonisgist as well! I would have pushed that dude down that was uncalled for!!
You would have pushed that old black cop down for that? Then he would have been justified to pull his weapon, and fire at center body mass until the threat was eliminated. Nice decision there. Don’t resist the cops, and nobody needs to get hurt. Pretty simple stuff really. Interesting you’d be willing to die over a trespassing offense.

ADVERTISEMENT