ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder if this new Jameis Winston charge will give some schools pause before hiring Jimbo Fisher...

I’m old and cranky and don’t really GARA, but HTH we gonna propagate the species once it gets to the point you can’t look a woman in the eye without the NY Times calling you a serial rapist? How will young guys close the deal? Send a text? “Would u be offended if I asked you to dinner? Pls sign waiver.”

Granted, grabbing your driver’s crotch is a not-so-sophisticated come-on, and I wouldn’t GAS if she’d shot him, but she said he left his hand there 3 to 5 seconds before she asked him what he was doing. I would have gone through the sunroof.

Reactions: wesley-bulldog
I’m old and cranky and don’t really GARA, but HTH we gonna propagate the species once it gets to the point you can’t look a woman in the eye without the NY Times calling you a serial rapist? How will young guys close the deal? Send a text? “Would u be offended if I asked you to dinner? Pls sign waiver.”

Granted, grabbing your driver’s crotch is a not-so-sophisticated come-on, and I wouldn’t GAS if she’d shot him, but she said he left his hand there 3 to 5 seconds before she asked him what he was doing. I would have gone through the sunroof.
From "snatching" crab legs while at FSU to grabbing a "snatch" as a pro. Hmmmmm, there might just be a pattern here...

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT