ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder why Liz would use an encrypted app to communicate with

Cassidy Hutchinson without notifying her attorney? I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

https://jonathanturley.org/2024/10/...tacts-with-cassidy-hutchinson/comment-page-1/
She is all in on this. So politically for her career she has to make it work. Whatever is left of her career. Once this whole thing with Trump is done, the left will drop her like a bad habit.

It doesn’t surprise me that she buried anything. It was a terrible day in our history. A protest that got out of hand. It has been politicized and used as a crutch for the left for four years now. Almost the only thing they can turn to because everything else they touch turns to shit.

They will ask the gotcha questions about Jan 6 to pubs 20 years from now I bet.

She is all in on this. So politically for her career she has to make it work. Whatever is left of her career. Once this whole thing with Trump is done, the left will drop her like a bad habit.

It doesn’t surprise me that she buried anything. It was a terrible day in our history. A protest that got out of hand. It has been politicized and used as a crutch for the left for four years now. Almost the only thing they can turn to because everything else they touch turns to shit.

They will ask the gotcha questions about Jan 6 to pubs 20 years from now I bet.
Following this election, she really has no career. Other than criticize Trump, the left want stomach her and based on how far overboard she went after Trump the right want stomach her either. It certainly seems as though she lives to hate Trump. What a way NOT to live........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT