ADVERTISEMENT

Woodward's new book

So, you’d rather have Biden who wouldn’t have shut down travel from China for fear of appearing xenophobic? Not much more could’ve been done to manage public life and public livelihood.

Shutting down China was too little and too late, but keep playing that broken record.

People had time to travel back and there was no contact tracing so it spread anyway. Do you think less people got Covid or died because of the ban. Don't think so.

Also, travel from other spots brought a different strain to the East coast. The ban sounds good, but accomplished nothing.

Reactions: willdup
It’s going to prove comparable to a bad flu season. 1/3 to 1/2 were due to the Dems nursing home debacle. A large number died with instead of from Covid. Just wait for the comparison of death to all causes comparison for 2020 vs 2019. Trump was correct in avoiding the hysteria while also shutting down travel in January. He handled it like a level headed strong leader. Of course he knew the virus was serious but avoiding mass hysteria was also important. Listen to Pelosi, Fauci, Cuomo and deblasio in January And February. They were privy to the data and they trashed Trumps travel ban.
Any supporting article to suggest this is nothing worse than a bad flu season? That is just dead wrong.

A number of credible sources have been tracking deaths above average, which given your comment you probably know is generally very consistent year to year. The Economist has been tracking this for a while and has found that deaths above average in both the US and Europe are higher than deaths attributed to Covid19. As of July 15th, they peg the US at 214k deaths above average compared to 152k attributed to Covid19.

You also say of course he know the virus was serious but didn't want to cause panic. Well somehow every major country in Europe (with the exception of the UK whose response was as bad as ours) managed to communicate the seriousness of the issue, avoid mass hysteria and now have new case numbers and deaths that are a fraction of what we are dealing with. That argument doesn't hold up well when compared to the rest of the world.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2020/07/15/tracking-covid-19-excess-deaths-across-countries

Reactions: celticdawg
That's a rhetorical question I know but I will give you a short answer.

I am not a big Biden fan but I will do what I can to help him get elected. You are probably correct that next year you will have more money in your pocket under Trump. But like Warren Buffet and a number of good capitalists far smarter than me, I believe there are more important elements to the longterm economic health of the country than next year's tax plan.

I will add that the myth that democrats are bad for the economy is not well supported by facts. Economic performance under both Obama and Clinton (who I dislike for many reasons other than economic policy) compare quite favorably to W and HW Bush and certainly compare favorably to Trump after the pandemic fiasco.
This is always such a contrived argument devoid of any connection to history and civics no matter who asserts it. We’ve had divided government for the vast majority of the last 70 years. Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, H.W., Clinton, W., Obama, now Trump. Clinton’s best years were with a Republican Congress. W.’s worst years were with a Democratic Congress. Obama’s best years were with a Republican Congress. None of that is evidence of cause; it is evidence of correlation, which isn’t the same.

There is a compelling argument for divided government, which some, unlike purveyors of pens and phones, recognize as a feature rather than a bug of our system. Sometimes it isn’t the person in the White House doing all the work; it’s the folks risking capital, putting in the labor, and “doing shit” that make it happen. If you could sell me a different President with a Congress who who wouldn’t let him do anything? Sign me the hell up.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Shutting down China was too little and too late, but keep playing that broken record.

People had time to travel back and there was no contact tracing so it spread anyway. Do you think less people got Covid or died because of the ban. Don't think so.

Also, travel from other spots brought a different strain to the East coast. The ban sounds good, but accomplished nothing.
Do you think less people would’ve died if he told the cold hard truth? Fauci said he didn’t see him downplaying it, so maybe you should listen to science?

If your father died and had the virus, he also had other issues. Calous I know, but to blame Trump for your dad's death is asinine.

Blame career politicians if you want to blame anyone .

Don’t you dare pretend to know about my father. You have crossed the line.

Reactions: khonelson
The President knew on January 28th and admitted on tape to Woodward that he knew that it was up to five times more deadly, was airbourne and that it affects young people.

Point at Fauci all you want. Trump knew, lied about it and people died. He is the President. He is responsible.
A couple points.1 What would be different in terms of people infected or dying if he got on tv and shouted to the American "the virus is coming, the virus is coming" fo hide in the basement? 2. At that same time he was taking drastic action on all fronts, by banning travel, shutting the economy, enacting the defense production act to ramp up production of essential PPE and testing kits, and providing daily updates.
Now exactly what could he have done differently given the info that he had and the advice he was given by WHO and the CDC.?
I know all of you are so much smarter than him so let's hear it.

It wasn’t a rhetorical question. I asked specifically about what you like about Biden. How is his economic plan going to benefit me today in the short or long term and why? What in the hell has Biden ever accomplished that was good for the country and what is he going to accomplish that will be good? You avoided all of these questions.
I believe Trump is an existential threat to foundation of the country.
Any supporting article to suggest this is nothing worse than a bad flu season? That is just dead wrong.

A number of credible sources have been tracking deaths above average, which given your comment you probably know is generally very consistent year to year. The Economist has been tracking this for a while and has found that deaths above average in both the US and Europe are higher than deaths attributed to Covid19. As of July 15th, they peg the US at 214k deaths above average compared to 152k attributed to Covid19.

You also say of course he know the virus was serious but didn't want to cause panic. Well somehow every major country in Europe (with the exception of the UK whose response was as bad as ours) managed to communicate the seriousness of the issue, avoid mass hysteria and now have new case numbers and deaths that are a fraction of what we are dealing with. That argument doesn't hold up well when compared to the rest of the world.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2020/07/15/tracking-covid-19-excess-deaths-across-countries
You and I have had this conversation before and I think we agree more than not. My point is that predicting dire economic outcomes as a result of electing a democrat is not grounded in history.

You and I have had this conversation before and I think we agree more than not. My point is that predicting dire economic outcomes as a result of electing a democrat is not grounded in history.
Today's dims are unlike dims of the past. A dim potus with a dim congress wood fock our country for years to come.

Do you think less people would’ve died if he told the cold hard truth? Fauci said he didn’t see him downplaying it, so maybe you should listen to science?

So you won't answer my question, but ask me one. Guess you have no response.

Who's talking about the cold hard truth. He's always fudging the truth. No, I can't attribute deaths to what he said, just what he did or didn't do.

What science are you talking about? Trump admitted he was downplaying it. But he was more than downplaying it and kept doing it. Trying to say we'll be open for Easter wasn't realistic, but he kept hoping it would go away. He wasn't listening to science.

The reports I read say different regarding death rates. We’ll know the truth when the politics is over and I have an opinion of what the truth will reveal. Also just follow what all of your democrats were saying in February and March. Long after Trump had taken measures to protect the US citizens. You can’t criticize Trump and just ignore Fauci, Biden, Pelosi, Cuomo , deblasio etc. Well you can but it’s hypocritical. Biden, Pelosi, Fauci and probably even the governors and mayors were privy to the same data as Trump. They were saying the same thing and criticizing Trump for his moves to protect the US. This is 100% politics

If you wish to blame anyone for the virus reaching Europe and the U.S., be intellectually honest and blame the people that allowed the U.S. to become so dependent and integrated with a hostile, communist regime. It's not Trump's fault that Italy turned a sizeable portion of their fashion industry over to China and allowed China to relocate thousands into their country. It's not Trump policy that makes it almost mandatory for U.S. companies to use virtual slave labor in China to survive.

From day one Trump was warning about China and their trade practices and theft of intellectual property. But for some reason, his critics have decided he should have become a dictator and cut off Europe and China as soon as he heard the first evidence of the virus while those that had been running the show for the last half century called him a xenophobe and invited folks to Chinatown to party. Yeah, orange man bad.

To me this is just semantics, leadership and a poor attempt at a hit job by a famous deep state operative. Everyone with half a brain knows who woodward is, what he does and his past in intelligence operations. Politics in the USA is just nasty and Woodward has been used by the deep state for years to misinform useful idiots.

It is crazy how big a deal some people are trying to make this out to be.
I feel like majority of people on this board have never been in a leadership position.

If you have been paying attention to the media in this country for the past 40 years you know they twist stuff on purpose.

This isn't a big deal and we won't even be talking about this a week from now. It will be in the past.
The tapes don't twist.

The reports I read say different regarding death rates. We’ll know the truth when the politics is over and I have an opinion of what the truth will reveal. Also just follow what all of your democrats were saying in February and March. Long after Trump had taken measures to protect the US citizens. You can’t criticize Trump and just ignore Fauci, Biden, Pelosi, Cuomo , deblasio etc. Well you can but it’s hypocritical. Biden, Pelosi, Fauci and probably even the governors and mayors were privy to the same data as Trump. They were saying the same thing and criticizing Trump for his moves to protect the US. This is 100% politics
I am sincerely interested in seeing some of the reports you are reading. I shared a well researched article from The Economist, which is center-right and very well respected. If there is a good counter-argument I am open to considering it.

Regarding Trump versus all the dems you list, none of those people are the President. Deblasio is a clown, Cuomo screwed up the nursing homes and Biden and Pelosi were wrong on travel from China. But let's be really clear on the travel "ban" as that is actually a myth. American citizens were free to continue to travel back and forth to China. The ban only affected non-citizens. In fact we know from contact tracing in Seattle that infected individuals who arrived from China after the travel ban helped seed the infection in WA.

The vast majority of cases on the east coast came from Europe. My niece landed at Dulles airport in March after spending a month travelling around Europe and her flight wasn't even checked for fever.

And there is no basis for your claim that dem leaders and governors had access to the same data as the President. Were they privy to the content of the January 26th security briefing where Trump was told this was the greatest threat of his presidency?

I challenge you to find a single quote from any dem leader that is comparable to what the president said over and over and over again. It the same as the flu, it's a hoax, it's going away, we will reopen by Easter, anyone who wants a test can get a test. How about a dem leader hosting large indoor events like we saw in Tulsa and Arizona? Trump has repeatedly gone against the recommendations of his own CDC.

Every other first world country is in a better position that the US right now with both new cases and total and current deaths, despite the fact that the US had more time to prepare than Asia and Europe. That is a tangible and measurable failure. DJT is the President and he is in the unique position to lead our country. Instead, even as late as this week, he is doing things like trying to shame a reporter into removing his mask during a press conference. He is a disgrace and he is responsible for many deaths.

Last edited:

Appreciate the data. It shows the US has done a very good job compared to the other countries mentioned. Keep up the good work.

I am sincerely interested in seeing some of the reports you are reading. I shared a well researched article from The Economist, which is center-right and very well respected. If there is a good counter-argument I am open to considering it.

Regarding Trump versus all the dems you list, none of those people are the President. Deblasio is a clown, Cuomo screwed up the nursing homes and Biden and Pelosi were wrong on travel from China. But let's be really clear on the travel "ban" as that is actually a myth. American citizens were free to continue to travel back and forth to China. The ban only affected non-citizens. In fact we know from contact tracing in Seattle that infected individuals who arrived from China after the travel ban helped seed the infection in WA.

The vast majority of cases on the east coast came from Europe. My niece landed at Dulles airport in March after spending a month travelling around Europe and her flight wasn't even checked for fever.

And there is no basis for your claim that dem leaders and governors had access to the same data as the President. Were they privy to the content of the January 26th security briefing where Trump was told this was the greatest threat of his presidency?

I challenge you to find a single quote from any dem leader that is comparable to what the president said over and over and over again. It the same as the flu, it's a hoax, it's going away, we will reopen by Easter, anyone who wants a test can get a test. How about a dem leader hosting large indoor events like we saw in Tulsa and Arizona? Trump has repeatedly gone against the recommendations of his own CDC.

Every other first world country is in a better position that the US right now with both new cases and total and current deaths, despite the fact that the US had more time to prepare than Asia and Europe. That is a tangible and measurable failure. DJT is the President and he is in the unique position to lead our country. Instead, even as late as this week, he is doing things like trying to shame a reporter into removing his mask during a press conference. He is a disgrace and he is responsable for many deaths.
He is not a disgrace, far from it. Landslide coming in Nov.

Reactions: Georgia Jim
If you wish to blame anyone for the virus reaching Europe and the U.S., be intellectually honest and blame the people that allowed the U.S. to become so dependent and integrated with a hostile, communist regime. It's not Trump's fault that Italy turned a sizeable portion of their fashion industry over to China and allowed China to relocate thousands into their country. It's not Trump policy that makes it almost mandatory for U.S. companies to use virtual slave labor in China to survive.

From day one Trump was warning about China and their trade practices and theft of intellectual property. But for some reason, his critics have decided he should have become a dictator and cut off Europe and China as soon as he heard the first evidence of the virus while those that had been running the show for the last half century called him a xenophobe and invited folks to Chinatown to party. Yeah, orange man bad.

I'm not blaming anyone for the virus reaching the U.S. Nothing was going to stop it and you have mentioned some of the reasons. We're not New Zealand.

So why does Trump continue to try and take credit that somehow his restriction on flights from China did something magical? And why do people keep making a big deal about it. I'm saying it didn't really change things. But that is typical Trump always exaggerating things he has done. Yes, he does it.

And why are you so hung up on him being called a xenophobe? So much has happened this year and you think it's still worth mentioning?

Not even Woodward believes that Trump's actions caused more deaths. Because, if he did or does believe that, why did he sit on it for 6 months while "the president lied and people died"? That would make him an accomplice to murder. Gotta sell those books, though...

Not even Woodward believes that Trump's actions caused more deaths. Because, if he did or does believe that, why did he sit on it for 6 months while "the president lied and people died"? That would make him an accomplice to murder. Gotta sell those books, though...

Accomplice to murder? Exaggerate a little like Trump.

Let's be serious. The President is not going to be charged for murder over anything he did that we are aware of.

In this case, the "unnamed source" is the President and he is on tape. Let that soak in.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
So the left isn't framing and/or exaggerating this as the president committed murder? I know he will never be charged for murder, but that doesn't stop the insinuations or outright accusations. Let's be real- both sides exaggerate for their own political benefit. Hell, both sides lie for political expediency. Either way, Woodward didn't think enough of this to come forward with his "bombshell" when he actually could have helped prevent it. Instead he chose to sell books.

So the left isn't framing and/or exaggerating this as the president committed murder? I know he will never be charged for murder, but that doesn't stop the insinuations or outright accusations. Let's be real- both sides exaggerate for their own political benefit. Hell, both sides lie for political expediency. Either way, Woodward didn't think enough of this to come forward with his "bombshell" when he actually could have helped prevent it. Instead he chose to sell books.
Do you think the President struck a serious tone in his communication after his top secret intelligence briefing in late January? Do you think saying fifteen going to zero helped convey the seriousness of the threat? Do you think tweeting "Free Michigan" and "Free Wisconsin" and "Free Virginia" in mid-april helped the country understand the collective sacrifice needed to get this under control?

There are a multitude of ways the President could have communicated the seriousness of the situation and actually led the country without causing panic. That is a very weak excuse.

Regarding Woodward, he is definitely getting some criticism regarding holding the tapes until his book was released. This twitter thread provides a reasonable defense of Woodward's choices.

Every other first world country is in a better position that the US right now with both new cases and total and current deaths, despite the fact that the US had more time to prepare than Asia and Europe. That is a tangible and measurable failure. DJT is the President and he is in the unique position to lead our country. Instead, even as late as this week, he is doing things like trying to shame a reporter into removing his mask during a press conference. He is a disgrace and he is responsible for many deaths.
It's almost impossible to list all of the lies in your post. You're simply trying to rewrite history because you hate Trump and love Biden, Pelosi and Schumer. The travel ban was real and he did allow american citizens to return. But he didn't allow them to go back and forth. The Dems didn't want the data from the CDC which they could have gotten easily at any time. And the reason is they were busy with the impeachment scam. Dems didn't have to host large events because they had all of the hate groups who fund their party out in the streets "peacefully protesting". You heard all of the dem leader continually trashing Trump and his response until they asked for help and he gave it to them. Then they were happy. After he gave them what they needed and the worst was last them they started to trash Trump again. Cuomo is a good example. He caused more deaths in his state than anyone else and was given the most help. He was happy until it became time to trash Trump again. The media and sheeple Dems have him a 71% approval rating for sending covid patients to nursing homes and killing thousands. But you act like Yep caused that as well. You do know that we have a thing called federalism in this country and that means each state is responsible for their own actions. Now tell me again how Trump caused all of these deaths by not wanting people to panic? You're so full of hate and partisanship you'll never admit the truth and continue to distort facts just for politics. Have a nice day!

Reactions: Zonadog
Do you just randomly babble about something? Sort of like Trump since you mentioned him.

This had nothing to do with Trump. If you could read you would see the original post was about the virus. And I commented that the virus does kill people. But I guess you have Trump brain or something. And Cuomo is not my idol and I don't know where that came from.

But since you brought him up, I'm sure you know he said that Trump is the one who is responsible.

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/vi...uomo-trump-actively-trying-kill-new-york-city
Your Cracker Jack Gov. Cuomo is a Hero...he's all over it....He forgot one thing....A good supply of Body Bags...

Reactions: Deadlyputter
So you blame Trump for this?

My dad has congestive heart failure and is critical. If he dies and has Corona, I'm only blaming him for years of bad health decisions.
Sorry about your Dad34..Liberals blame everyone else for their Choices and Failures....Conservatives take Responsibility...

Last edited:
Can anyone help me understand why Trump would go on the record with Bob Woodward of all people admitting he knew how deadly Covid19 is after a briefing on January 28th and yet continued to lie repeatedly over the following months as to the threat?

This is documented across a number of interviews and many of the comments are on tape? WTH, this is a brutal indictment of how he addressed (or more specifically didn't address) what his knew was a dire threat?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...2p22p9w00098&tid=a_classic-iphone&no_nav=true

"President Trump’s head popped up during his top-secret intelligence briefing in the Oval Office on Jan. 28 when the discussion turned to the novel coronavirus outbreak in China.

“This will be the biggest national security threat you face in your presidency,” national security adviser Robert O’Brien told Trump, according to a new book by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward. “This is going to be the roughest thing you face.”

Matthew Pottinger, the deputy national security adviser, agreed. He told the president that after reaching contacts in China, it was evident that the world faced a health emergency on par with the flu pandemic of 1918, which killed an estimated 50 million people worldwide.

Ten days later, Trump called Woodward and revealed that he thought the situation was far more dire than what he had been saying publicly.

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said in a Feb. 7 call. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”

“This is deadly stuff,” the president repeated for emphasis."

At that time, Trump was telling the nation that the virus was no worse than a seasonal flu, predicting it would soon disappear, and insisting that the U.S. government had it totally under control. It would be several weeks before he would publicly acknowledge that the virus was no ordinary flu and that it could be transmitted through the air."
Dims loving them some Trump hater Bob Woodward and his timely release of his political hit job (which many Democratic writers do) lol, let me release my non sensical book to see if I can sway some voters and seek my book. It has actually made people if his book is as he says look stupid and contradictory. Why didn’t he (Woodward) go on record with his dumbass opinions and save 1000’s from the virus....what a buffoon

I'm not blaming anyone for the virus reaching the U.S. Nothing was going to stop it and you have mentioned some of the reasons. We're not New Zealand.

So why does Trump continue to try and take credit that somehow his restriction on flights from China did something magical? And why do people keep making a big deal about it. I'm saying it didn't really change things. But that is typical Trump always exaggerating things he has done. Yes, he does it.

And why are you so hung up on him being called a xenophobe? So much has happened this year and you think it's still worth mentioning?

So why does Trump keep talking about his efforts to mitigate? Maybe because his critics keep blasting him for doing "nothing".

Why do his supporters keep mentioning xenophobia? Because its a pretty darn good illustration that the opposition party was more interested in taking shots at POTUS than putting partisanship aside to help find effective strategies.

Trump is on tape saying these things. Did Woodward use Jedi mind control to get him to say these things?

The mental gymnastics Trumpists will go through to justify his lying would be funny were it not so terrifying.

I look forward to the next administration when all of a sudden telling the truth will matter to you again.
When has any politician ever told the whole truth. Get out of here with your bullshit. I get what he was trying to do. I don’t know if it was the right decision, but at least he freaking made one. Go look at the past tapes from your guy and what he is saying now. He isn’t even the same person anymore. And you are lecturing like he caused corona, and caused all the deaths. He made mistakes. He also did some good things as well and we are starting to come out of it. While the whole time having to play politics at every turn. Which is ridiculous. I am not sure telling the people that if we don’t do this or that it will kill 5 million people worldwide, would have been better. I hate that this thing has taken loved ones from this world. But no one, even the experts really had a clue. We have been getting mixed messages from both sides the whole time. It was not possible to handle perfectly. No matter who was in office. This is nothing more than a political attack. That is why it came out now. Let biden get elected. The whole country will look like California and New York in no time. You want to know how to judge this. Look at how long it will take blue states to recover, and how many blue states had die.

Trump is an existential threat to the foundation of our country? Really? So no concerns about Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, AOC, Omar, Sanders, Maxine Waters, and the like that would be guiding policy if Biden is elected? Do you think this group gives a damn about the founding of our country? Do you honestly think this group will stand for freedom or work to place more restrictions on the U.S. citizens? Your arguments are really comical at this point. To make a broad assertion that our economy historically does better under democrats is just lazy. There are multiple variables that have to be considered to determine cause and effect of economic outcomes. For instance any president would have had a good economy during the internet boom.

First, he could have told us the truth, that it was dangerous. My cousin put in on Facebook. She's a teacher and nurse in Ospedale Giustinianeo, a university hospital in Patia, a city in Northern Italy.

The small city is about the size of Augusta and the teaching hospital, started in 1798, is very similar to MCG.

My cousin's post said that the whole hospital was considered ICU, with 1500 patients sick with the virus, 14 doctors dead, and the Italian Army was burying one person in a grave without a funeral every 15 minutes. I posted that on this site, and all the usual Trump supporters replied with "fake news" and several other comments. Basically, that's what the followers in a cult do.

Several people who I consider close friends have died of this. People in our area don't wear mask or take any precautions at all, basically because they're Trump supporters, and let's face it, he lied.

By the way, here's another Trump quote:
"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

First, he could have told us the truth, that it was dangerous. My cousin put in on Facebook. She's a teacher and nurse in Ospedale Giustinianeo, a university hospital in Patia, a city in Northern Italy.

The small city is about the size of Augusta and the teaching hospital, started in 1798, is very similar to MCG.

My cousin's post said that the whole hospital was considered ICU, with 1500 patients sick with the virus, 14 doctors dead, and the Italian Army was burying one person in a grave without a funeral every 15 minutes. I posted that on this site, and all the usual Trump supporters replied with "fake news" and several other comments. Basically, that's what the followers in a cult do.

Several people who I consider close friends have died of this. People in our area don't wear mask or take any precautions at all, basically because they're Trump supporters, and let's face it, he lied.

"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”
Thanks for posting facts, but it won't matter to the cult. Anything that does not praise Trump is "fake news". That's why Trump is such a fan of "Rocketman", just look at the love letters. Sad......and for the thousandth time, i am a Trump voter!

you think people are not wearing masks because they are Trump supporters? When you originally posted this the news about Italy was already out being reported on by the national media, so people had the info right in front of them in March, you also posted if we all went to church on Easter 128 million people would get the virus

You are correct. Your numbers are currently being reported. The article I was referring was dated.

Your Cracker Jack Gov. Cuomo is a Hero...he's all over it....He forgot one thing....A good supply of Body Bags...

As I said before Cuomo is not my idol and he's not my hero. I just mentioned him because you brought him up.

He's also not my Governor. DeSantis is and that's a whole separate story.

You're still not saying anything about the virus. That's fine, so just move on.

Here's how much the Dems care. They voted unanimously against the covid relief bill. Millions more people will be hurt, but Nancy can still have her ice cream and hair done. Dems don't care about anything but power.

Thank you for your post. It's funny how some who have played down the virus the whole time just haven't had first hand experiences like you have and others have explained. Yes, followers in a cult is a good description.

No one knew what the best course of action was going to be, but not having the best picture of what was known certainly did not help the situation. You're right; he lied and continues to do so in different ways. Unfortunately, it's at the point where rational people don't know if anything is the truth and that leaves us in this terrible position. We'll just have to see what happens.

Thank you for your post. It's funny how some who have played down the virus the whole time just haven't had first hand experiences like you have and others have explained. Yes, followers in a cult is a good description.

No one knew what the best course of action was going to be, but not having the best picture of what was known certainly did not help the situation. You're right; he lied and continues to do so in different ways. Unfortunately, it's at the point where rational people don't know if anything is the truth and that leaves us in this terrible position. We'll just have to see what happens.

this guy needs to get out of my cult

Honest question. Do you also say Biden, Cuomo, Deblasio and Fauci lied ? Do you acknowledge they were downplaying the virus until March ? What’s your opinion about their response to Trump closing the borders in January ?

Trump, I don't want to cause a panic, want to keep folks calm.

If Joe Biden is elected, the suburbs are going to burn.

If Joe Biden is elected, the stock market will crash.

I thought he didn't want to cause a panic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT