ADVERTISEMENT

Woot Woot - Stony Brook made it to their conference finals ..

_Keef_

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 4, 2012
23 -10 record right now. That wasn't a bad little team. They could make a good team nervous in the tourney if they get in. I was at the game earlier this year and I turned to my buddy and asked "where in the Hell is Stony Brook". Dude on the other side of my buddy peeked around him and said, "Stony Brook is in Stony Brook". I laughed and said that wasn't helping me much. He laughed and told me New York and that he went there. It is cool that when we play teams like that, the Atl alums always come over. Looked like we had about 10 Stony Brookers in the house that night.

Now I don't like it when every Kentucky fan in Atlanta barges in for our game with them, but that's our fault for not buying the tickets and for selling the ones we do have to them. That was embarrassing on Tuesday night with all that blue in there. I know it's always like that, but it is still embarrassing. It seems like in the old days we kept them mostly all in a ring around the top. What did Hugh call it when they came in the old days, back when you could smoke in the Steg? The "smoky blue ring" or something like that. Hugh could be a funny dude.

This post was edited on 3/8 3:44 PM by _Keef_

Pleasant little nature scenes to go along with it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.